Have I made any visible progress in the stomach area?

96leah
96leah Posts: 18 Member
ju0shbra0ujf.jpg
3uxa26ekyy8t.jpg

Between the first and second images, taken about a year apart.

Replies

• l4a_p
    l4a_p Posts: 241 Member
    That's really insanely difficult to judge: different pose, different clothing but I think yes.
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Use the same pose otherwise it's hard to tell. Maybe, maybe not.

How do you feel about your progress. That is what matters.
  • weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    I have to agree with others.
    Hard to compare. But your waist looks tiny!
  • 96leah
    I have to agree with others.
    Hard to compare. But your waist looks tiny!

Thanks for replying, in which photo does it look tiny?
  • 96leah
    sardelsa wrote: »

I want to see whether any progress is visible to others, though. Visible progress is the idea; you wouldn't try to work out if it didn't make any noticeable difference.

And the pose is the same - the photos are both side angle, standing up photos in tight clothing. Just one is a selfie and the other is a candid.
  • sardelsa
    96leah wrote: »

I want to see whether any progress is visible to others, though. Visible progress is the idea; you wouldn't try to work out if it didn't make any noticeable difference.

And the pose is the same - the photos are both side angle, standing up photos in tight clothing. Just one is a selfie and the other is a candid.

Personally I don't care what I look like to others, I want to look good for me. I've been bulking and cutting for years and most people wouldn't notice a difference if they saw me. Doesn't bother me at all.

You can't compare candid and posed accurately especially one that is out of focus. Many people tend to look leaner in posed photos, so you do look leaner in the posed one. Are you actually leaner, that I don't know.
  • 96leah

You can't compare candid and posed accurately especially one that is out of focus. Many people tend to look leaner in posed photos, so you do look leaner in the posed one. Are you actually leaner, that I don't know.

In the candid photo, I am standing upright and breathing in, not slouching. In the posed photo, I'm standing up and not breathing in.
  • sardelsa

In the candid photo, I am standing upright and breathing in, not slouching. In the posed photo, I'm standing up and not breathing in.

Well that is hard to compare. One is breathing in, one is not. There ya go, that is the difference then