Guys not using WW

Since I’m not on WW, I use different parameters to measure and stay the course toward a healthier me. I am now at a healthy weight (172) and now need to work towards a healthier body. I will be adding more movement and exercise into my journey. Don’t get me wrong, being in size 31x34 jeans is great especially when you know I starting 36’s. My shirt size went from XL to Med and L, so I’m good with that. It’s when I look in the mirror at myself and see no definition to my body, it used to be round but now the muscles need toned. I will meet with a trainer Tuesday to get directions, but it’s a change I have to make myself. I have others that will help with my accountability but in the end I have to hold myself accountable.

Just my thoughts today.

Replies

• imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,203 Member
    edited February 2020
    @hubbardrandy good for you. I'm WW on line only and have been since 2010. There was a time I could say I was in a 32 waist medium to large shirt no fat ran 6k daily 10k on weekends for 20 years also in my late 20's- early 40's. Then the but comes in and that was when I got on the road married the love of my life and eventually ballooned back to 300 lbs then on to 400.8 highest then back to 295 in 2011 after being on a bi/pap.

So now 72 and having gotten back up to 356 in Oct 4th 2019 from 295 now back this am to 318.6. Glad to see your in the game and focused on your body.

Also glad to see you on our board and chime in anytime with your thoughts and progress.