March 14 Sign In

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Never heard / thought of "PI Day" before .... 3.14, right? I am VERY surprised my McCue inlaws of my DH's generation never picked up on that, as they are ALL computer science super-geeks!

I will have to add it to our "internal family calendar" - complete with some (personal-sized) baked variety or other - starting next year. B)
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Exercise? YES
    Calorie budget? YES
    Track? YES
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    It was a pretty good day.

Hey Bonnie, great picture, even better commitment to a new start, and happy birthday!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    ibq8i2xg0onh.gif
    You are a delightful friend and team member!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Exercise: 25 minutes walking
    Tracking: ok
    Calories: under by nice margin
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    @BonnieHosk85 Happy birthday! The gift of health is the best thing you can give yourself.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, bike, body strength, yoga, walking. I'm going to have to get creative on opposite days as I suspect my gym will be closed Monday.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
    Happy Birthday! @BonnieHosk85
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Pass 2/3 for the month, a much needed lazy day with no activity whatsoever. Tracking and calories still on point. Have a great weekend, folks!
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Since tomorrow's half-marathon was cancelled, I went out and ran 5 miles this morning, and danced around for 3 hours of band practice today. Ending the day with 24K+ steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited March 2020
    @BonnieHosk85 Wow, what a rough month so far. Give yourself permission to be grieved over all you've gone through. Maybe adjust your coping to somethig that brings you joy which food is so short lived. So proud of you for reflecting, adjusting and then sharing..
    I was born and lived in Smith County unti 20 years ago. Went through on i40 Friday and had chills at the sheer destruction I saw between Lebanon and Mt Juliet. My heart goes out to the ones who have and still are suffering from this.
    Hang in there. Sending hugs
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    2020_03_14
    Exercise :walk/spin/walk-- walk to/from groceries
    feed: 1350 +400 -1650 = 100
    tracked: Y