March 13 Sign In

Replies

• Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Exercise: Y run/walk at the Y
    Calories: Y 1950/1800+644 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y
    Well after about 5 weeks of sketchy dietary habits I finally got on the scale today and actually set a new low ... down another 1.2#. That officially puts me in the normal BMI range and just 0.4# from leaving the “overweight” classification.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 40 minutes of strength this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, I did 50 min of weight training and 40 min on my bike. Had trouble logging the biking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, I have upped my calorie budget to 1,400 a day. My real target is to get above 1,200. Did fine today.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Yes x 3
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    edited March 2020
    3/13
    Exersize - yes, 20 m yoga
    Caleries -yes
    Logged -yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Yes newspapers full of hype, we seem OK here in Norfolk UK can still get loo rolls....
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min walk, 120 min cleaning, 60 min walk sun was warm!!!!
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    2020/03/13
    exercise : walk 34 minutes
    feeding: 1350+1205 = 145
    tracked: Yes
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    @Impala007 that's fantastic news!
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Pass day #2. Went out to dinner with my husband here in DC. Crazy how quickly things have intensified. The restaurant was super empty even though normally it's bursting at the seams on a Friday night.
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,332 Member
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    I'm in the United States in Pennsylvania, about an hour from Washington, D.C. The store shelves are empty of toilet paper (can't understand that one), paper towels, bleach, Clorox and Lysol wipes, and hand sanitizer -- and people are also buying bottled water and canned goods like crazy.

Adding this: I want to express my appreciation for all the doctors, nurses, and other healthcare workers who expose themselves to very sick people every day, including people with the coronavirus. You're all heroes and we couldn't make it without you.

You mean to tell me that you didn't know that you can cut a roll of paper towels and it's the right size for toilet paper??? lol Guess this is the time that those CVS receipts will come in handy....lol (you know how long they are)

Michele :):):)
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Yes to all three. Got distracted last night and forgot to post.