March/April 2020 Gratitude and Chatting

Options
retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
edited April 2020 in Social Groups
New month, new thread.

Has everyone gotten rid of the holiday gains? Anyone got a new work out routine they like?

Replies

• syzygy51
    syzygy51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I'm new. Started IF and heavier exercise about 10 days ago. Lost my first 5 pounds. Hopefully I can lose more. The first ones are the easy ones. My exercise is almost all pickleball these days, so not really a work out routine. Fun game and not as strenuous as racquetball or tennis. Hope you're all doing great.
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Barefoot cardio and Bailey Brown lower abs workout both you tube
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,284 Member
    Options
    Still no weight loss but feel more toned so that's a plus! Keep going everyone!
  • retirehappy
    Options
    Hope everyone is keeping healthy.

@annliz23, youtube is a great resource for workouts to do at home. I like Jessicasmithtv videos a lot and use them often.
  • retirehappy
    Options
    What has everyone been doing while social distancing/staying at home?

I've been experimenting with DIYI masks. I have bandannas and scarves to play with, here is my first attempt, just a scarf tied in back. Lots of handling of the scarf so I thought using velcro fasteners would be a good idea. Also found allergen filters that work with these, the vaccum we use had very good microfilters that can be cut to fit inside these masks. Will post one of those when done, but this is the original attempt.

th7ya96wkz7w.jpg