Lyna‘s OMAD Journal 2020

Healthylyna2020
Healthylyna2020 Posts: 45 Member
edited March 2020 in Social Groups
My name is Lyna ,I was here last year February ,lost a lot of weight doing OMAD for 40days straight.i stalled for sometime ,lost motivation,stopped OMAD and regained all the weight back. 2020 is here ,going on to 42 years and my body is feeling all the consequences of my bad choices. I have been reading around here and I am ready to start back eating clean and healthy as possible on this OMAD journey now. I restarted on Monday 2nd March and has already lost 2.6kg
in 2 days . Looking forward to supporting you all on your journey and to stay motivated too.

gva4dxf95kcy.jpeg

OMAD day 1..weighin 89.6kg
OMAD day 3 weighin 87kg

This has been my OMAD for past two day @1200kcal.
Thanks for reading 🙏🏾

Replies

• pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Welcome and have a nice OMAD day!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Welcome to the OMAD fam. Great support here! Looking forward to following your journey!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Welcome Lyna, Welcome back to OMAD. OMAD rocks and with consistency you will drop those added pounds. We are here to encourage you all the way. That meal looks yummy by the way.
  • Healthylyna2020
    Thanks to you both for the warm welcome.
    OMAD is getting easier by the day. Meal is similar to yesterday but with macadamia nuts and tomatoes soup iymxa2x7o78e.jpeg
  • LadyBlanks
    Do you eat Low carb?
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welcome Lyna!!! As you know, stick to the basics and OMAD will give you the results you want!!! Healthy and "clean" foods are great but make sure you're eating what you want so you don't fall back off the wagon or get burned out ;)

Good luck and we're here to help!!!
  • Healthylyna2020
    Thanks you very much, I am loving it already.i have been doing ketogenic diet and went off and gained weight . I couldn’t control my appetite.I have been struggling to lose weight till now .

So day 4 OMAD here weight is 86kg
    I had yesterday this salad ,my ACV drink and tomato soup in my one hour window. Eating these spinach salad is doing wonders for my weight this week. I saw it on YouTube as acv cleanse and decided to use it as OMAD to curb my raging appetite and get back on track . My weight is literally falling off . I hope not to regain much when I add meat and diary back or maybe I ditch diary completely.
    Day 1 OMAD 2-3-20 @89.6kg
    Day 2 OMAD 3-3-20@87.7kg
    Day3 OMAD 4-3-20 @ 87kg
    Day 4 OMAD 5-3-20@86 kg

I know I might not be able to eat spinach salad forever but want to repeat this meal for a week and see what happens
  • Healthylyna2020
    @LadyBlanks ..I used to eat keto but I wasn’t eating healthy and never counted calories but the weight loss was ok I started adding wine and cheating on weekends, then I will binge till I got to almost 90kg last week that I decided to start OMAD and omit diary and meat for one week. I then saw this salad recipe under ACV cleanse and started from Monday and my weight is just coming off , never seen anything good like that in a while. I will continue adding fish back in as the days progresses . Thanks for asking
    Congrats on your 3 days fasting. You are the reason I started this journal. Your food looks delicious always
  • LadyBlanks
    Wow, thank you Lyna, my journey has had its ups and downs but I am not giving up and any encouragement I can provide to help someone else along the way is my privilege. You are off to a great start stick with what is working and can be easily sustained and you will have no problems continuing to drop the weight.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Lyna you are doing awesome!!! Keep it up!!!
  • Healthylyna2020
    edited March 2020
    Thanks dear volgirl1322
    I having my second black coffee now because I have doctors appointment and I felt so tired this afternoon. Something I hope to cut back on is the amount of coffee especially at this stage but hope it would not interfere with how good I am been sleeping 😴 since I started OMAD . I plan to have salad 🥗 again. I am very proud of myself for sticking with OMAD especially with all the food at work today calling my name from every corner 😆 .i hit my 10,000 steps goal too💃🏽

If only I could go through the day without coffee I would be happy 😌. Small baby steps will get me there . Considering I was used to drinking more than liter. A day.
  • Healthylyna2020
    4m86wjn26xvz.jpeg
    Day 4 OMAD
    Steam spinach,avocado,3 eggs,macadamia nuts and mushroom soup
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Ooohhh all this delicious green stuff looks AMAZING! No wonder you’re feeling so good!

Anyway - welcome. You’re doing great! And if you’re used to drinking a litre of coffee a day please be careful coming off it. Caffeine withdrawals are serious and can cause the worst headaches. You’ll have to gradually reduce. Good luck!
  • foxtrot1965
    foxtrot1965 Posts: 133 Member
    That mushroom soup looks so good
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Hi there and a warm welcome <3 You are doing awesome! Congrats on your weight loss so far! Keep up the good work! :+1:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome to the OMAD group Lyna :)
  • Healthylyna2020
    Thanks you all for stopping by😘
    OMAD day 5 today
    And nearly gave in at work.every food look nice when fasting but I made it home and had mashed broccoli and ground nuts soup 🍲. I increased my calories from what I plan today.
    Weight was 85.9kg
    OMAD really works when I eat clean.hope to figure out what will work for the weekends. Lost 3.9kg in 5 days 💃🏽
  • LadyBlanks
    You are doing so awesome. Good job not caving at work. Just stick with OMAD on the weekends, if you need to change your meal time, that is fine. Make OMAD work with your lifestyle. I usually have early meals on the weekend and am back to my after work OMAD during the week.

I have learned that if you splurge or 2MAD+ on the weekend you most likely will be up a few pounds come Monday and are working to get rid of those pounds and then also net a loss for the week, so for me, I stick to OMAD for the weekends and adjust my meal time to fit what I have going on that day.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Congrats on your loss! Keep up the good work! :+1:
  • Healthylyna2020
    edited March 2020
    Thanks for your good advice Tracy😘I was beginning to think what I can do today to not ruin my progress. I will try and be busy with house work so the time can run by.
    Thanks dear jadepearl for stopping by and for your encouragement.
    OMAD day 6 today
    I had a heavy meal yesterday and I was worried about eating the peanut soup with 🥩 oh it tasted so good with that mashed broccoli 🥦 but
    I still lost weight today again. So I am going to enjoy 😉 these loses for now till it slows down.
    I also going to substitute Spinach with mixed salad in my daily salad 🥗 for now. Have lost 4.2kg since Monday 💃🏽
    02/03....89,6kg. 197.12
    07/03....85.4kg 187.8 lbs
    4,2kg down 9.2lbs
    Wishing you all a lovely weekend