Finally getting started

Options
andreadods
andreadods Posts: 37 Member
edited March 2020 in Social Groups
Decided to start at the worst possible time. I have at least 10 stone to lose. Was finally ready to start then went into 12 week isolation due to health issues, then had kids off school. And then we couldn't get food. Been living off carbs. But thankfully food supply is definitely improving and we got a full shop today. And then on Friday I have a mini trampoline arriving. Really hoping that I will come out of what is a rubbish situation looking better. Hope everyone else is managing OK.

Replies

• 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,483 Member
    Options
    The best time to start is when you actually start.
  • Jackie9003
    Jackie9003 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, if you wait for the "best" time to start anything it'll never happen so good for you for making the commitment regardless of what's going on.
    Set yourself realistic expectations, it's going to take time to lose it and you will have good days and bad along the way, and we're here to help with both :)
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    Options
    I think this could be a great time to start depending on what you need at the moment. Weight loss is a positive direction and something that you can control during a time of confusion.

Welcome