Looking to add "40s and fabulous" friends!

Options
Greetings to fellow 40s and Fabulous "groupies"! I've been on MFP for almost one year. Fell off track for a few months but am refocused and working on the better me. If anyone is looking to add more friends, I would love to expand my support network. And remember, stay strong with your goals and be fabulous!

Replies

• mijasil
    mijasil Posts: 4
    Options
    My first day on MFP. I would enjoy support on this journey. Please add me to your friends list.
  • mellieinkc
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I am fairly new as well and would welcome the friendship and support.
  • deileen64
    deileen64 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go. I would love to join.
  • chris2267
    chris2267 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me - we all need to stick together ;)
  • rxman13
    rxman13 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    42 male feel free to add me
  • athene_circe
    athene_circe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just joined the 40 and Fabulous group, but I've been on MFP for 8 months now (50 pounds lost). I'm 45 and I've only just started using the social end of things, so I don't have a ton of friends as yet. Feel free to add me if you're still looking for more friends.
  • Laura3BB
    Laura3BB Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Just joined the 40 and Fabulous group, but I've been on MFP for 8 months now (50 pounds lost). I'm 45 and I've only just started using the social end of things, so I don't have a ton of friends as yet. Feel free to add me if you're still looking for more friends.

Wow great weight loss, well done!
  • tameyers72
    Options
    Im fairly new and need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me
  • kvossandrews
    kvossandrews Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Happy for people to add me... Im 41 and want to find a healthier me......

Im from Sydney......
  • gitnfit2
    gitnfit2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. always up to support people and can never have too many friends.
  • Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You can add me and everyone else is invited too as well. :glasses:
  • marrisu
    marrisu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    43 and hoping for fabulous some day soon, lol! I've been actively using this with fitbit for almost a month and am finally starting to lose a little, so happppppy! Need friends to motivate me so feel free to add me http://www.myfitnesspal.com/marrisu

:happy:
  • mishkamom
    Options
    I have been using MFP for a while but just recently started using groups as a way to motivate myself. Would def. like to add some friends!!
  • Kitof
    Kitof Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am Chris, French expat installed in Massachusetts - 2nd "serious" day on MFP - friend-me at will :-)
  • debbiehudson1
    debbiehudson1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - need all the help I can get. Totally lost
  • vrandal
    vrandal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 47. Just joined last week. I am 141 lbs current and on my way to be 20 lbs lighter. I would love to be your friend :)!
  • Link2Life
    Link2Life Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! I'm rebooting at age 40. I bought a horse and want to do long distance endurance riding. To be fair to him, I need to do my part and lose the 35 extra pounds I'm carrying. My exercise of choice will be walking and running as I hope to do the couch to 5K and/or Zombies Run program starting TONIGHT.
  • VoicelessRide
    VoicelessRide Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    45 and love new friends...fun motivating and not uptight
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am on and off with MFP, mostly back on now. Please feel free to add me too.
  • swervin88
    swervin88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love MFP...42 please feel free to add me