April Challenge 2020

WifiresGettingFit
WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
I'm posting this early because tomorrow is going to be hectic and I probably won't get a chance to.

If you have any goals/thoughts that you want to share, feel free to do so here!

Replies

• Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Ok, I'm starting off at 171.4
    My goals are to get out side as much as possible with walking and yard work, and not just lay around tired after work. Also, to get pregnant. And/or lose a few pounds and get down to 166. I would like to be able to fit into some summer shorts/jeans.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    @Alioth Great goals!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Oh just realized I never added mine:

April Goals:
    • Continue to log food
    • Start a strength training routine
    • Get the office set up
    • Lose some weight, anything really - just need to see the scale go in the right direction
    • Get right back on track instead of letting things get out of hand when I go off plan
  • melissa_k80
    melissa_k80 Posts: 3 Member
    My April goals... this is day 2 tracking with MyFitnessPal... I’ve used WW in the past... but this seems a lot easier! Starting weight is 254... so my goal is to track every day for a month... and walk the dog twice a day..
  • WifiresGettingFit
    @melissa_k80 Great goals!
  • WifiresGettingFit
    Goal Review:
    Oh just realized I never added mine:

April Goals:
    • Continue to log food (Done)
    • Start a strength training routine (Nope)
    • Get the office set up (Started, not finished)
    • Lose some weight, anything really - just need to see the scale go in the right direction (No, but have pretty much maintained)
    • Get right back on track instead of letting things get out of hand when I go off plan (For the most part, which is why I've been able to maintain at least)

This discussion has been closed.