Need Some Encouragement

Options
amy_m_moran
amy_m_moran Posts: 5 Member
For some reason I've been feeling really inadequate lately.. maybe because of social isolation. I need some encouragement to continue eating well and working out to stay healthy. I am 5'7" and 23 years old, and started off grad school lifting heavy weights and at 140 lb. I am now at 127 lb, and I feel like some of it was lost due to stress and anxiety rather than the healthy way, and I just don't feel as strong or confident as I would like to. I would appreciate any tips on how to regain my strength and what weight recommendation I should shoot for (lose or gain?), considering I have a small to medium frame (half White, half Chinese). I've been really missing the gym, friends, and going out to eat!

Replies

• weatherking2019
    weatherking2019 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    @amy_m_moran Join us in the Active April thread! We keep each other motivated and accounted for.
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    @amy_m_moran I think we're all in a really weird place lately, the world rather turned upside down last month. I'm going to second the advice to join in the Active April thread. It really helps me to check in regularly and log my days on it.