May 15 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    eu6a28wupy19.jpg
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    NSVs
    • I celebrated my BD yesterday and was able to say yes times three. I made sure I moved enough during the day to allow for the additional caloric intake. In the past I would have just ate and drank what I wanted and said the heck with it, it's my BD.
    • I have gotten rid of all of my not so healthy clothes. During previous attempts I would leave one or two larger things just in case.
    • I am not as sluggish as I was just a mere 9 months ago. Last year if I knew something needed to be done near the end of the day I would simply thing, oh, it can wait until tomorrow. My attitude has changed to "just do it" to coin a famous sneaker logo.

I am thankful to have found such a positive and inspirational group. I am looking forward to continuing my journey with all of you.

Hoping everyone has had or is having a great day. I am looking forward to reading everyone's NSVs.

Happy birthday to you❣🤗⚘
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    bwgb54hp26a5.png
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    NSVs
    • I celebrated my BD yesterday and was able to say yes times three. I made sure I moved enough during the day to allow for the additional caloric intake. In the past I would have just ate and drank what I wanted and said the heck with it, it's my BD.

I am thankful to have found such a positive and inspirational group. I am looking forward to continuing my journey with all of you.

Hoping everyone has had or is having a great day. I am looking forward to reading everyone's NSVs.

pjt52k0pp4oj.jpg
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Suzi!!!

Friday, 5/15

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, long long walk

Pass days to date - 1

NSV - I am getting stronger and healthier.