TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    So stoked!
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Hey all! Excited to be back for another month with this team!

For May, with summer right around the corner, I’m looking to make more progress, even with this COVID-19 situation.

With gratitude, I’m happy to be with you guys. Let’s stay active, healthy, and constantly improving!
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    @AB0215 and @Keepingtrack1234

Hi Ashley, I would like to jump back in for the month of May. Can I be added back to Gutbusters, and set my weigh-in day for Saturdays? Thank you, Teresa
  • GerritBR
    GerritBR Posts: 12 Member
    Hi.
    looking forward to this challenge.
  • looneycatblue
    I took about 6 weeks off, and it shows on the scale :s I am looking forward to jumping back in and joining this journey will all of you!
  • s_ohara
    s_ohara Posts: 36 Member
    Hi everyone!
    I have been missing in action but am now back and raring to go. Missing my gym but hey ho a walking we will go. I have been snacking for Britain since the lockdown, so that is my first point of attack. NO MORE SNACKING!!! Wishing everyone a great week. Love Scarlet.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    edited April 2020
    Hi team! Great to see so many of you! I am your captain Megan and will do my best to remind you to weigh in, but I sometimes forget! Like you, I am busy with the new situation; I am a teacher and also have to manage e-learning in my own home. Phew! My focus is on not eating standing up at the kitchen counter lol!

LOTS of new faces; let's keep this a positive space where we can each do our best.

Today is Monday; I am looking for weigh in's from:
    @lacatgirl
    @miss_fit_ellie
    and from Sunday (yesterday)
    @mcfc_katie
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    May week 1
    PW:
    CW:
    Thanks!
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    April 28
    Exercised? Yes 35 mins workout
    Calories? Yes in budget
    Tracked? Yes
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Happy Tuesday!
    Looking for weigh in's from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @SquirrelSquad
    @TaraWinsThis
    @tuddy315

Please post using this template:
    Username
    May week 1
    PW:
    CW:
    Thanks!
  • squirrelsquad
    SquirrelSquad
    May Week 1
    PW: 320.4
    CW: 316.4

Have a great day everyone ✌🏻
  • looneycatblue
    SquirrelSquad
    May Week 1

WOW so impressed! Did you do anything special this week? Great job! 😁
  • miss_fit_ellie
    miss_fit_ellie Posts: 14 Member
    @Keepingtrack1234 do I have to sign up for May or will I automatically roll over to May? I would like to stay with Gutbusters, pretty please 😊
  • squirrelsquad
    SquirrelSquad
    May Week 1

Thank you! I didn't do anything except start eating my recommended cals instead of comfprt eating, honestly. I am sure it's just the initial bloat coming off quick, and will even out. But I will take it!

(Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with taking comfort in food during this chaotic times, I just needed to get mine under control. No judgement zone here :) )
  • squirrelsquad
    @Keepingtrack1234 do I have to sign up for May or will I automatically roll over to May? I would like to stay with Gutbusters, pretty please 😊

Congrats on winning April!
  • metubal
    metubal Posts: 290 Member
    edited April 2020
    @Keepingtrack1234

Hi, team.
    I really want/need to jump back in. April was tough, my mom spent a week in the hospital fighting coronavirus. 2 days after she was discharged, she was rushed to the Emergency due to difficulty breathing and elevated heart rate.

I was handling Covid 19 pretty well until my mom got sick. I went back to overeating, sugar, diet Coke, staying up till morning (10 hour time difference with my mom), and no workout. I feel like a drug addict who started using i again:((

Can I be added back with a weigh-in day of Tuesday?

Thanks.
  • Keepingtrack1234

You're auto rolled over. Thanks!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    metubal wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234

Hi, team.
    I really want/need to jump back in. April was tough, my mom spent a week in the hospital fighting coronavirus. 2 days after she was discharged, she was rushed to the Emergency due to difficulty breathing and elevated heart rate.

I was handling Covid 19 pretty well until my mom got sick. I went back to overeating, sugar, diet Coke, staying up till morning (10 hour time difference with my mom), and no workout. I feel like a drug addict who started using i again:((

Thanks.

Hello! Hopefully your mom is doing ok!
    When you miss two weigh in's in a row, you aren't rolled over and you have to let them know on the main page; I can't add you in. Sorry-you can rejoin in June on the main page (I don't add people, I just record weights) Glad you're back and we are looking forward to seeing you in June!
  • looneycatblue
    metubal wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234

Hi, team.

Thanks.

This must be very difficult for you... how is your Mom doing now? Hang in there!
  • looneycatblue
    SquirrelSquad
    May Week 1

Thank you! I didn't do anything except start eating my recommended cals instead of comfprt eating, honestly. I am sure it's just the initial bloat coming off quick, and will even out. But I will take it!

(Disclaimer: Nothing wrong with taking comfort in food during this chaotic times, I just needed to get mine under control. No judgement zone here :) )

Ditto! I like the way you think. I am jumping back in this week myself.
This discussion has been closed.