31 in Alabama

cmkeller88
cmkeller88 Posts: 6 Member
Hey Everyone! I've used MyFitnessPal off and on for, wow, definitely over a decade. At my previous heaviest, I was 177 pounds during my first pregnancy at 5' so I cut calories and did cardio to get down to 145 pounds. Then came our second pregnancy. I only went back to 172 during that one, got back down to 145 two years later, then had a pulmonary embolism.

Since then, I've yo-yoed 10-20 pounds back and forth. I was 160lbs last year and by summer I was 172lbs and now, 181lbs.

I know I need to stay motivated and consistent for not just my health but for my family. I want to see my kids grow up. I want to spend many more decades with my husband, 16.5 years together with 13 married. I want to just be myself with no cares to if others accept me because I do my best to be a good human.

I struggle with binge-eating, generally from anxiety and stress, but I know I can manage it because I have before.

Feel free to friend me if you would like 😊

Replies

• LynzesLosingIt
    LynzesLosingIt Posts: 107 Member
    I wanted to come say Hi because I was born and raised in Alabama! I live in south Georgia now but Alabama will always be home. I too struggle with binge eating at times and my weight has yo-yo'ed for years but has always steadily increased. It wasn't until I started doing low-carb then keto that I saw any long term effects. I'll friend you :)
  • jeremy3537
    jeremy3537 Posts: 3 Member
    Good morning! I’m 36 and in Alabama! Trying to lose 60-70 lbs and feel healthier!