Replies

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: ยป
    We had a fantastic week, WaistAways!!! The results will be posted this afternoon, but
    lg9y4vwycyoo.png

We're NUMBER ONE! We passed the Downsizers who have been #1 for quite a while :smiley:

Wow - well done us! That's got to spur us all on for the coming week!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    s9acp12kv6uz.png
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    Steps
    Mon 6886
    Tues 8654
    Wed 8086
    Thurs 9131
    Fri 5439
    Sat 15983

Not my best week. Next week, I want to average 10,000 per day
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @YinxFed Congratulations on 21 years!
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I took some pills before bed and my back is perfect today. Gonna make a mini goal of stretching more this week so I don't re-pull it.

I just got added to a local group called the Wine Ninjas. It's all women who ding dong ditch care packages full of alcohol and treats on each other's doorsteps. So sweet how people pull together during tough times. I might need to hit up the stores for some stuff. :)
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    PW: 149
    CW: 148

My week: 1 free day. Gain weight. Spend all week losing a few pounds. Pull out a loss at the end. ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,104 Member
    Options
    What a day!
    This was our warmest day so far this spring, and it felt good to just spend the whole day outside. Of course, the insects are also happy it is so nice out, so there was a certain amount of swatting, itching, and cursing the black flies. Still, hanging out with the plants, the birds and frogs singing away, and all kinds of lovely outdoor tasks was wonderful.

And we are so good! Of course, a lot of our success is because @unevano was ill last week and lost a lot of weight, but we'll thank him and take it! Let's hope that everyone continues to carefully balance and feel great about eating within the margins.

Remaining weigh-ins for Sunday:
    @graceojo999
    @justinb_83
    @alexsandramorff

Coming up for Monday:
    @reflectionofme
    @unevano
    @MoStacy
    @ells_runs

Request! If anyone is getting close to goal, please let me know! How close are you?
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday evening, everyone!
    @jugar don't worry. I'm not close to goal weight by a mile or two. It seems like I'll be puddle-jumping to it by the time I"m fully retired. sigh. I'll be starting the "tiny steps" week tomorrow and the book should arrive soon.
    That'll help.
    My goal this week is to move more. I've got to get this fit-bit of Em's set up so I can keep it going when I'm not lugging my phone around.
    My meals tomorrow will be eaten off my very small plate so I can pay better attention to quantity.
    Onwards!
    xoxo
  • SMcFall0215
    SMcFall0215 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Wow we did great yโ€™all!!!!! Congrats to everyone letโ€™s keep up the great work. I have stayed at my calorie goal all weekend. So Iโ€™m pretty proud of that.. 17 days strong with no sweets ANDDDDDD I have officially finished half my miles for the month.. 30 more to go!! Hereโ€™s๐Ÿน๐Ÿป to a great week everyone

[/quote]

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    @matthewsfive Vera, I keep forgetting to mention this, but I LOVE your new profile photo. So beautiful. <3:)
  • CanadianGiraffe
    CanadianGiraffe Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @micki48 You are both adorable!!
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Wednesday's steps (13/5/2020): 3188

Sorry I didn't send them in sooner.

And yesterday (Sunday's) steps were 3544
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Happy to see us in first place this week! Hopefully we can do it again soon without anyone being ill.

@micki48 Steps for 5/17: 2,700

My plans for yesterday's workout did not work out haha. Instead I again crashed on the couch. So sleepy during my luteal phase, and the rain doesn't help. Today I will start the day with a workout video, so it is done while I still have the energy for it.

Let's all kick butt and have another great week!! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘
  • Steph1498
    Steph1498 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    My steps last week felt so off for me. This is without a tracker - just captured while intentionally walking with my phone or during a run with my phone. What a great case to use a tracker. I don't feel like I walked that much less than usual - but I didn't have the routine encouragement and I wasn't able to check in on whether I met my daily step goals.
    5/10: 5,710
    5/11: 1,476
    5/12: 22,236
    5/13: 5,709
    5/14: 442
    5/15: 4,445
    5/16: 11,756

I did get a FitBit on last Friday and started using it this weekend. I'd love to connect with you all on challenges. Please add me to your groups my user name is Steph S. or if you send me your username I will add you to my friends there. Im still working to figure it out though!! :blush:
This discussion has been closed.