This May I Will...

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    And welcome, @balhoff! We are glad that you joined us!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    This is what I did. Nothing fancy but something to look at Daily! The menu is simple and I want to use the same ingredients at least a couple of weeks to see some goals met.

Great vision boards, @prgirl39mfp! Nicely done!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,337 Member
    @themedalist , my sister, who works from home for an MD, was experiencing pain as a result of a less-than ideal set. Her boss got her a special ergonomic keyboard and a wireless track pad - he thinks the computer mouse is really bad. For himself, I think he uses a foot pedal instead of a mouse, but my sister wasn’t interested in getting used to that. Here’s a picture of the keyboard 3ac2ttf23ezd.jpeg
  • 77tes
    I’m halfway to my goal of 8 strength workouts for the month, and I have another planned for tomorrow. The other habits I’m tracking are going well as well.
    9cjnbu356l26.jpeg

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Beautiful @77tes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,152 Member
    77tes wrote: »
    I’m halfway to my goal of 8 strength workouts for the month, and I have another planned for tomorrow. The other habits I’m tracking are going well as well.
    9cjnbu356l26.jpeg

@77tes Really glad to hear that!! Congratulations!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Things continue to go well here
    I’ll post a photo of my tracker over the
    Weekend, but I do feel that I’m getting the hang of this Maintenance Thing!

Habits work!
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,651 Member
    @77tes your tracker looks great! Good job on meeting your 1/2 way goal.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Things continue to go well here.

Hope you are all thriving.

🌸🎈🍃🌟🌼💞
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member
    77tes wrote: »
    9cjnbu356l26.jpeg

I love this!!! I am going to make one for June. I'm such a visual person...I have lists with lists referencing other lists...well, you get where I'm going with this. :mrgreen:

• prgirl39mfp
    Well done @PackerFanInGB Keep up the good work!! Glad you are going to your hair appointment. So excited for you. I went to the dentist last week and was so happy. Today they opened our community pools and I swam today!! It was amazing.

I have been doing pretty good this week. I am listening to a course called Getting Over Over Eating on Insight Timer and it is fantastic!! Helps keeping me on track!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Wishing you all the best of weekends❣️
  • 77tes
    @PackerFanInGB , Thanks! I’m finding these habit trackers so motivating! @prgirl39mfp , your course sounds great! I’m so glad you got to swim. It’s such a great hot weather workout!

I’m already to my goal of 8 strength workouts for the month, and there is still a week left! Hooray 😃 alfg3jtxm2k7.jpeg

• PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,414 Member
    @77tes After I looked closely at your tracker, it hit me that you have all those perfectly round circles! Mine would come out more like the shape of an eggplant or something if I tried to do that! Do you have a template or a compass that you used? I'm going to have to get creative.... :mrgreen:
  • prgirl39mfp
    @PackerFanInGB I purchased it on Itunes. I srated the habit this month of listening to at least 2 episodes per day. I love podcasts too. Which type do you like to listen?

Thanks everyone!
  • 77tes
    @77tes After I looked closely at your tracker, it hit me that you have all those perfectly round circles! Mine would come out more like the shape of an eggplant or something if I tried to do that! Do you have a template or a compass that you used? I'm going to have to get creative.... :mrgreen:

I downloaded the template off the internet. I’d never be able to make one myself - it would probably take all month. I did consider trying, but turned to Google instead.😂