June 28 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• zeusmoose980
    zeusmoose980 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My app won't let me post yesterday, but I did do all three. Went for a walk around town
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes - walk outside; but not much more than minimum
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes - low intake (having slept in until after 11:00 a.m. more than balanced by fitbit total calories burned)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Days goals met: 25
    Pass days used: 3 (2 unintentional; 1 pre-planned)

Still hanging in and eligible for Winner's Circle!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Sunday
    Tracked, on target and lots of dog walking. Even shopped in a store briefly, felt nice to be out and about.
  • jillebean86
    jillebean86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Please add me to the list for Winners' Circle! 2 pass days used so far.

Exercise - Yes - weightlifting day
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Whoops = wrong day!
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    June 28

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I haven’t posted in the last few days, and am going to bow out this month, but hope to get a bit more strength and join in for July. I lost my boyfriend of 10 years about 2.5 months ago suddenly. Some days and some moments I find joy and motivation, some days are horrendous.
    I wanted to share this because sometimes I think we (myself included) push ourselves into a place of how we “should” be eating or “should” be working out. There are days and times when we have to take care of ourselves and sometimes that looks like just surviving for a bit. You guys have inspired me, and I’m excited to get back into a good place. See you soon!

sorry for your loss.