June 24 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Didn’t get a chance to post yesterday as the site was down. Tracked, long hike, n then ate my exercise calories +more, so was over.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    June 24
    I do not consider my exercises a chore because I chose the ones that I enjoy the most.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, plenty.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Passes left: 1
    Have a successful day tomorrow.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    @Chinkiri I live in the north of Spain, in Catalonia, so we hike a lot in the Pyrenees mountains :)

You are not that far from me, in Montpellier, southern France, then! On a clear day I can see the Pyrenees from the beach, at least the Canigou. We have direct trains to Barcelona. Are you originally American? Could we communicate in Catalan?

Oooh wonderful!! What a lovely area you live in!
    I'm originally English. I understand a lot of Catalan, but I don't speak it yet. I'm focusing on learning Spanish fully first! Generally my conversations when I'm walking my dog round my home are a mix of Spanish and Catalan, so I hope when I come to start learning it I will have a good headstart!
  • jillebean86
    jillebean86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Catching up after a few days of connection issues.
    6/24:
    Exercise - Yes - rest day, but went out strawberry picking with husband. Nothing motivates you to balance and stretch better than trying to reach that perfect berry!
    Tracked - Yes
    Calories - Yes - ate a much larger breakfast than usual, and lunch was a series of haphazard snacks when work got busy, but I still wound up with enough calories at the end of the day to have a nice grilled dinner.