• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    @jillebean86, Congratulations!🎉
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Yes, but too far under, I need to eat more, maybe I did some walking but did not keep track of how much, maybe I tracked my food but not exercise.

I flew to Florida today, first day of my vacation, not a terrible start. I do not expect to stay on track this week, just doing my best.

Have a great well-earned holiday and make sure you keep safe! Lots of Covid-19 cases there in Florida and a lot of foolish people!
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Saturday!
    Talking it as a NSV since I went to a friend's house. Drank mainly water and ate healthy snacks.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 20 min yoga, 180 min gardening, will suffer tomorrow but hey ho... Tracking yes calories yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    ajdvegan wrote: »
    Pass day 2/3

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes! Beautiful hike in the mountains, and a further 1.5 hour walk in the evening.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Probably not - hence the pass day. I tried to make good choices and be mindful when choosing from the menu, but it's impossible to know how much oil and extras they add in restaurant.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I tried to track as much as I could, I took photos of everything in the restaurant and tried to match all the ingredients.

Trying not to feel so guilty about having over eaten today. We got home and I broke into tears. Need to focus on how enjoyable the mountains were and the social side of having a meal on a restaurant with my father-in-law-to-be.
    But tomorrow is a new day. Back to preparing everything myself!

vd5uw5d863vl.jpg

Hey @ajdvegan :)
    I like your focus on the positives & tomorrow is a new day!

I found times like that are when we learn the most (for maintenance.) Such as: self-kindness, eventually retraining our selves how to eat out, and keeping perspective with gratitude for gorgeous mountains, a LOVE, and time with his father!

We’re here for you & you’ve got this. Just never give up & your dreams will come true.

Warmly,
    Maddie

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @ajdvegan - it sounds like you had a wonderful day. Please don’t feel guilty. We are here trying to live our best lives — not merely exist while obsessing on adherence to strict perfection. This enables us to enjoy a meal and socialize with those we love even if we go over. The goal is to be able to enjoy those moments because the majority of other days are on track. My goal is to live my life to the fullest while being healthy.

Saturday, 6/20

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, strength lower body - 30 minutes, pre and post lift stretching - 20 minutes. I never realized how good stretching feels. It’s one of my new favorite routines. It’s become more important to me than the actual sweaty exercise.

Pass days to date - 3
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,079 Member
    Options
    Long walk before before the temperature rose too high. Evening weights and yoga. This amount of physical activity has been a great help with my insomnia. Stayed within calorie allowance and tracked everything. Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there. I had a great dad, lost him 5 years ago, and the grief hits all over again on Father's Day.
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes to all three. 25 minutes I guess aerobics is the closest
  • shellywesley
    shellywesley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes