June 1 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes I rode to and from downtown to hel clean up, also walked about 2 miles cleaning up.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Without activity no, with activity yes.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? I remembered all my non water beverages, I guesstimated on my water. It’s hard figuring it out with a camelback!

Just fyi ... include the exercise calories (so that's a yes); for UAC purposes the "track all intake" part refers to calorific beverages (not water) If you wish to ALSO track your water for your own hydration purposes, go ahead but it doesn't affect your UAC 3 X Y/N
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - finished up home-office-space furniture and equipment setting up (lots of steps involved there) plus 20 minutes exergame time
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (but was more of an effort today because the higher-fat (yet within full-day calorie range) meatloaf-sandwich lunch didn't leave me feeling full as long as more common lunch choices do ... and then what with a needed shopping expedition, dinner was later than usual ... )
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 1
    Pass days used: 0
  • Donayle
    Donayle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - yes (groan)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - yup
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - sure did
    (This post is good for June 1st and 2nd. - yeah me!)
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes times 3 - here's to a focused month...
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @alligatorob You deserve a vacation!! Just be with us as much as you can.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @tinacuso Hi Tina! Welcome home!
    @CLA1557 I'm glad you are back!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @thelovelyjesse You are welcome to use your post for whatever else you are tracking: water; no alcohol; various macros; rings; whatever is important to you.
    The UAC only has specific activities as our foundation, but anyone is welcome to report more.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Lilutz Welcome back!!
    @Dory_42 You deserve that milkshake!!
    @signing_megs Gotta love those Camelbacks. Wherever you were cleaning up...thank you!
  • pikovacheva
    pikovacheva Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didn`t have internet for two days,but kept everything in a journall and put it in last night. so day one.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - I did 30 min of dancing and 40 min weightlifting
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?- I went over because I can`t stop eating cherries T_T
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?- I did.
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    I didn`t have internet for two days,but kept everything in a journall and put it in last night. so day one.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - I did 30 min of dancing and 40 min weightlifting
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?- I went over because I can`t stop eating cherries T_T
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?- I did.

I have to stop myself from buying cherries! I am with you! Buy half of what you would like! Then you have to go back the next day and buy some more!
  • Terry111330
    Terry111330 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Yes to exercise
    Yes to logging
    Yes within calorie budget
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yup to all 3!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @pikovacheva It's not required to post every day. It's best to post every day. You can post up to 3 days at a time.
    Rick
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes