Quarantine Fun! Suggestions?

Options
KittyPryde2
KittyPryde2 Posts: 38 Member
What have you all been up to during Quarantine?

My boyfriend and I managed to get two days off together (I work a mon-fri office job and he works in a grocery store) and we were looking for some ideas of some things to do.

I thought maybe we could take a virtual tour of a museum and a theme park, but if you got any suggestions :) Between the two of us we have Netflix, Hulu, Disney Plus, and HBO!

Replies

• ABabilonia
    ABabilonia Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    HBO-The Leftovers, Netflix-Narcos, Lucifer, and Gotham, Disney+-Mandalorian. Kind of cool that you have all those streaming services. Have fun...
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    I'm a romance writer and I know where my mind went when you said you have two days off together... :D:D:D
  • KittyPryde2
    Options
    I'm a romance writer and I know where my mind went when you said you have two days off together... :D:D:D

Well :blush: that too... :wink:
  • KittyPryde2
    Options
    ABabilonia wrote: »
    HBO-The Leftovers, Netflix-Narcos, Lucifer, and Gotham, Disney+-Mandalorian. Kind of cool that you have all those streaming services. Have fun...

Mandalorian is AMAZING! Cara Dune is my current obsession! I love her! She is my everything right now. Every time I see Gina Carano I want to cry, because she is perfect.