Gryffindor Common Room

Options
The_Quail_Queen
The_Quail_Queen Posts: 18 Member
Introduce yourself to your new house mates!

Replies

• rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,020 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Gryffindors! I'm Randi, 61 years old, with 45 pounds to lose. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I try to reread the series every year. When I saw this group, I thought, what fun! I've never connected the word "fun" with losing weight before.
    Anyway, I'll try my best to promote the success of Gryffindor, and let me know if I can support you in any way.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm Chrissy, 42 years old, and have 40 pounds to lose. It has been a few years since I really tried to lose some weight and have decided this is the time and this time it will stick!!! I always love group challenges.
  • porterca
    Options
    Hello Team!!! Any good tips for this week? The weather here has been pretty yucky so I'm not getting out to walk on my work breaks as much as I like. *Boo* I'll have to find some things to make up the difference.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,020 Member
    Options
    What kind of building do you work in? I'm working from home now, but at work, we have a group that walks the halls. When my fit bit tells me I've been sitting too long, I climb a few flights of stairs. I don't know if any of that is helpful for you.
  • porterca
    Options
    We are more of an open floor layout and the few halls we have are pretty short. So not really a great option. Though I could probably go up and down the single flight of stairs a couple times before I got odd looks. :)