Slytherin Common Room

Options
The_Quail_Queen
The_Quail_Queen Posts: 18 Member
Introduce yourself to your new house mates!

Replies

• myangelday
    myangelday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey Slytherin's! This is a new house for me to associate with, but I've always seen a bit of me in all the houses. My family is big into being Harry Potter fans. I'm 46 in Texas. I'm diving in and hoping by getting more involved that I can stay motivated.
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    New for me too. I do think snakes are lovely though - my sister used to have a really sweet corn snake
  • figyello
    figyello Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello teammates! Or should I say housemates? Happy to join this challenge. I'm Jane, 50 and from San Diego. Go Ssssslytherin!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,228 Member
    Options
    I have always been Slytherin...but do agree theres a bit of every house in me!
  • fourathomej
    Options
    I'm Janice, 51,married, 4 kids. I live in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. And I work for Hallmark. On vacation this week at out lake lot...then start back to work after 2.5 months off. Should be interesting and probably a disaster!!! Looking forward to getting to know you!!
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Hi all - I'm Genni, UK based - Bristol specifically. 32, just one kid right now - he's three. I'm a teacher so currently half in work half working from home
  • figyello
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Tomorrow's our first weigh-in and I'm going to remember to be accountable to you all today! Going for a hike now and will try to stick within a 6-hour eating window.

What kind of weight-loss plans are you all following? CICO, keto, IF? At the moment I'm just trying to do about 18:6, two solid meals with no snacks.

I'm 5'2", starting this challenge at 140 and hoping to hit 120.
  • fourathomej
    Options
    Very quiet in here! How is everyone doing?? Whats new??
  • figyello
    Options
    Good morning! Just got home from a walk at the beach before it gets too hot. It's a beautiful day here in San Diego. How's everyone else doing?
  • myangelday
    myangelday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i didn't get in the community section last week, but i'm going to make a better effort. I've been getting up in the mornings for my brisk walk..my dog is getting used to going and he had a bit extra pep in his prance this morning. LOL

I've been keeping my calories under 1450, tracking on here and following some basic tips from a former fitness trainer...i'm not exactly doing everything yet, but i figured it's baby steps
  • fourathomej
    Options
    Trying to catch up with everything...blew it for Quidditch last week.will do better this week!