Started this week and need support

Options
Hello! I started Medifast this week to help take off the lock down weight I gained, plus what I needed to lose before lock down. I sheltered in place with my grand daughter for 3 months. Made cookies, candy, made “fancy” meals and ordered delivery at least once a week. I am hoping to stick to the 12 week program just in time to go back to work the end of August(I am a teacher). Support would be great!!

Replies

• kendalhale
    kendalhale Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started this week too. I've been on lock-down that long too. Luckily my company let us work from home. My skinny husband has kept me outside walking so I didn't gain any weight, but I have 60 pounds I've been carrying around too long. I did Medifast in 2014 and lost the 60 pounds, but life events caused me to gain it all back. I'm finally back in a good spot and mentally ready to do this again.

I like Medifast because it is so simple. I don't have to do much planning. The 6 meals work for me too. I think that is how I eat anyway...just snack all day and then eat dinner. I started on Tuesday and have stayed on plan every day.

We can keep each other going!! We can do it!!