Yes x 3
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes & yes. Welcome back RangerRickL
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Tracked, exercised, but over. Pass day #4.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Pass day number next (it's over 3)
    Didn't log food just because I was lazy. Probably went over with the birthday treats at my nieces and nephew.
    Exercise was frustrating and then good.
    I booked an ocean Kayak session but when I got there, it was all closed up. Phoned to discover they are on lockdown and all the confirmation emails I received were automatic. They tried to call me once but didn't leave a message so I didn't know it was them. Session will still be valid when they open, but was annoying they didn't try harder to contact me. However, it was a beautiful winter day and I was at the beach in swimming gear so I jumped in and played around for a good 20-30 minutes. It was cold when I got out but great in the water. Also walked up to my nieces and nephew later for birthday treats.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Day 17 - Yes x3

15 minute HIIT, about 20 minutes yoga
    Super tired/low energy today, but I pushed through. I would've felt worst if I didn't do anything at all but today's workout took a lot out of me & I didn't even perform as good as I wanted. This is usually the time when restarting my weight loss journey that I get burn out and want to quit, usually do. Instead I won't give up but I'll just have to not be so hard on myself. My worst habit, besides overeating, and going more than 2 days to almost 2 full weeks without exercising cuz I'd be tired at first, try to take a break, and then have difficulty getting back into routine. But I'm trying hard to not go more than a day without exercise and to stay consistent, even if it's a short workout. It all counts in the end.
    Had another slice of my cake for dessert but didn't go beyond that, and am still well under my calorie goal, so there's that at least :) Keeps things balanced, and like I'm not restricting too much. I wanted a small bag of chips and a bottle of alcoholic soda but that would've been a little too much, not too much to overeat a whole lot but I'm just not sure if I really need all of that right now. I'll instead spread it out through the weekend, I think? A soda tomorrow night, maybe the chips on Sunday. Again, BALANCE! <3

@lowcalorielovepotion
    Yes, Balance & self-kindness :)
    Remember, it’s 20 minutes & a gentle walk counts, too. I’ve always felt consistency is the key, so I do walk every day, but sometimes it’s faster or on hills & sometimes it’s gentle.
    #You’ve Got This
    Love the idea is spreading out the cake, drink, and chips ❤️
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • wishback
    wishback Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    2 passes left. I'm going to use one Wednesday. My daughter is coming for dinner. We will eat outside and distance. I'm 67 and live alone so haven't been able to spend much time with my family Really looking forward to it.
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 2x20 min walk, 60 min cleaning
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • fairy_daisy
    fairy_daisy Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Not a great day for me, didn’t sleep well, but I think I can just about claim three yesses. I made myself get out for a walk, and did log everything within the limit.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    July 17
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes, 9km run, 2 hours walking my dog
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

:)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #3, staff barbecue at work. But....why does an "over" day have to become a "so far over" day that you are just eating for the sake of eating and not even enjoying it???!!!

We are going to my BIL's cottage overnight tonight, so two more Pass Days this weekend. Back at it on Monday, though.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Friday, 7/17

Pass Day #3. I went down a rabbit hole starting thursday morning and just ... just.

Posting really late because I put off drafting some documents for work work and forced myself to finish some as soon as I got up today.

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: over - I tried to estimate. I could have over estimated but maybe not - no idea but tried to keep it reasonable without overindulging. I need to get a better handle on outdoor dining.
    Exercise: Yes, walk 4 hours

Pass days to date - 3
  • Geneveremfp
    Geneveremfp Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yes x3

I'm counting the exercise. It wasn't formal exercise but I did over 20,000 steps rushing around so it was an active day.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Yes x3, too tired to post last night. A rest day for me, but I cleaned and vacuumed my car and walked around doing errands, so I'm counting that as exercise.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    exercise > 20 ✅ 100 walk/jog, weights
    calories < budget✅
    tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days left

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    exercise > 20 ✅ 100 walk/jog, weights
    calories < budget✅