13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    rstanford3 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I earned the Fitbit astronaut badge! Food choices today were unwise, but I stayed within my limit, so yes x 3.

What does it take to get one of those? (I have a fitbit too)

28,000 lifetime floors, which they say is as high as an astronaut goes. It has taken me years to get there.

I have only had a fitbit model that "counted floors" since ~ Jan 2020 .... so I'm probably NOT EVEN at "airliner cruising height" yet LOL :D
  • heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? - yes 50 minutes on the stationary bike, and planning on trying a 10 minute "Before Bed" Pilates routine by Rachel - "The girl with the Pilates Mat" on Youtube. (I also found a 10 minute "Start Your Day" routine by the same lady but have yet to try it.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? - yes, both for MFP AND the fitbit total burn once the bike session registers
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? - yesindeedy-doo

Days goals met: 14
    Pass days used: 1 (unexpected)

NSV: Actually continuing to explore moving away not only from Wii-based brisk-walk/jog on mini-trampoline exergame, but also beyond solely CARDIO exercise options. Using my stationary bike in the basement for more intense burn-per-minute work AND starting to explore pilates youtube videos now that I have found a sympatico "instructor". (still not consistently working on the body-weight resistance work yet, but I figure active work on alignment / balance / range of motion instead of only-cardio is still moving in the right direction.

Also the more-often-than-not evening extended walks with DH most evenings too.

Thanks for the DM’s and advice about Pilates for knee pain. So encouraging- it’s helped be get back to my walks again inspite of the knee ache and am definitely going to try the exercises for the pain . It looks very doable .
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    @rstanaford3
    I earned the Fitbit astronaut badge! Food choices today were unwise, but I stayed within my limit, so yes x 3.

What does it take to get one of those? (I have a fitbit too)

28,000 lifetime floors, which they say is as high as an astronaut goes. It has taken me years to get there.

Congratulations @rstanaford3
    I love the Fitbit badges. It always comes as a surprise when it pops up, but makes me smile! The last one I got was for floors too! The Satalite badge. 35,000 floors.
    I wonder what the top one is!?