July 10 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    I am not an animal person, but I do enjoy waking up to birdsong in the morning.

On an ambient level, I love being able to hear the birds better these days too ( in the morning and watching their back-yard antics through the day, and on our evening strolls)
  • mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 minutes? Yes 55 housework, 30 minutes gardening and 40 minutes dance/aerobics.
    Within calorie budget? Yes although I ate a late night snack.
    Tracked all food and drink? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    💚
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass #2, since I started running, I'm just starving. I'm eating the exercise calories, but it just doesn't seem like enough. I'm gonna try a different mix of foods to see if I can eat more filling things.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Options
    Anya_000 wrote: »
    Pass #2, since I started running, I'm just starving. I'm eating the exercise calories, but it just doesn't seem like enough. I'm gonna try a different mix of foods to see if I can eat more filling things.

maybe up your relative proportion of protein? (from your food / settings tab you can adjust the macro % portions of carbs vs fat vs protein, MFP will prompt to make sure you wind up at 100% across the three in the end
  • eno5315
    eno5315 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    late post
    Yes X 3
    Pass days left--1
    My favorite would be the Eagle. It's unimaginable strong and beautiful. And it also reminds me of one of my favorite biblical quotations: Isaiah 40:31 - But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Oops wrong day, but I couldn't delete---just edit! Lol😂
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    Anya_000 wrote: »

@Anya_000
    A nutrition teacher told us to eat a couple of whole wheat crackers *right after*!we finish exercising. I’ve found this advice helps. Something about supplying glucose quickly to muscles to replenish them. Doesn’t take much. And let’s your body know it’s not in starvation mode. Then when we got home have some protein or a glass of milk. Finally hydrate hydrate hydrate - when u first wake up 16 oz water minimum- ideally before you get out of bed. And continue all day long (sipping is actually best!)

Weigh yourself before you run & when you return. You should be hydrating enuf that your weight is not down after the run. Especially if it’s hot, you may need more than you think. Water is what enables the chemical reactions that break down the nutrients of our foods and allows them to be delivered where they are needed.

Finally, I’m not sure if you are maintaining or losing, but I have up’d my calories sometimes even by 1-200 calories on very heavy exercise days & I have still maintained.

I want to be sure my body has what it needs to build those muscles!!!

Best,
    Maddie!!
  • manoelabrito7
    manoelabrito7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes! 30 min of morning yoga.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used: 3
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    July 10

Exercise: Yes, 30 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

My favorite animals are birds, any kind of
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday 7/10, Saturday 7/11,Sunday 7/12
    Track - Yes but not well 3x
    Calories - No over 3x
    Exercise - No 3x

I just lost my Aunt who I was very close to so, I have not been able to stay on track and it shows with my weight gain.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @WMEJA - I am so sorry about the loss of your Aunt. My thoughts are with you and your family.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes x 3. 20 minute walk