WEIGHT NO MORE Team Chat - July 2020

Options
1293031323335»

Replies

• Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    pd5u5b90h32g.png

Just a reminder that we are moving tomorrow to our new August thread! As we have some new members, please feel free to go there now to post an intro and your August goals.

Here is the link:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805520/weight-no-more-team-chat-august-2020#latest

For those of you participating in the weekly step challenge. You can post your steps in the August thread tomorrow as this thread closes out tonight.

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    kirsten11872
    Week:5
    Weigh-in day:Saturday
    Previous weight:162.5
    Current weight:163.6
    +1.1🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
  • Cafelelia
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Remaining July Week 5 weigh in reminders.

We are missing: @bburrer30, @hope002 and @timibotkin. Please post your weights today if you are able. If you need to be excused, please post to let us know.

For goal zone, @GingerPwr please post if you want to complete the month.

Thanks!

• kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & happy Saturday! Welcome to August!😊

I’m surprised I had a gain this week, but I guess my body didn’t want to get rid of any weight, lol. I’ve been following my diet & working out, I’m not really upset, hopefully I’ll have a loss next week. I’m feeling great, my clothes are fitting well & people have noticed I’ve lost.

Getting a mani / pedi right now! Was up early, walked my puppy, worked out, took my son for a haircut, showered & enjoying the rest of my day!

Have a great day! Enjoy your weekend! 😄👍🏻

• Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia

I can always count on having at least one weigh in a month being a gain, sometimes two weigh ins. But i know I didn't actually gain weight and next week ill more than likely be down a pound or 2
  • KristieJC
    KristieJC Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean @Cafelelia Did anyone post a link to the August team chat yet? I saw a link to registration and to a challenge page but am not finding the chat link.

Since my weigh in day is Monday, will this upcoming Monday be my august week 1, and I just won’t have a week 5?
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    @KristieJC the link is here just 5 posts above your under moving day. Here it is again

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805520/weight-no-more-team-chat-august-2020#latest
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 939 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    KristieJC wrote: »
    @1theresamcvean @Cafelelia Did anyone post a link to the August team chat yet? I saw a link to registration and to a challenge page but am not finding the chat link.

Since my weigh in day is Monday, will this upcoming Monday be my august week 1, and I just won’t have a week 5?

The first monthly transition is disorienting. :blush:

Tomorrow, Sunday, August 2nd is the day we head over to the link Lisa provided. Then, Monday, your first weigh-in for August will be your 'week 1.'

I see five weigh-ins for you in August. Let me know if you want me to detail them for you. I guess it was such a great month for you, it just flew by!

August has 4 weeks and ends on Saturday, August 29th. September starts on Sunday, August 30th.
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Saturday 8/1

I didn't count food or water today. I managed to get in 20 minutes of exercise.

I worked a 10 hour shift last night and slept all day and am still tired. Normally when I don't work I will only sleep a few hours but since I worked 12 hours OT this week and didn't get enough sleep on the days I stayed late, I'm pretty sure that's why I'm so tired.

After I got up I did a load of laundry and haven't done anything else with my day. I plan on going to bed early tonight to hopefully catch up on sleep. My boss asked if I wanted to come in early on Sunday night and I said yes. I figure I should take some OT when I get the chance since I don't know how long it will last. I really don't want to do 12 hours extra every week but if I get 4 that's plenty.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @timibotkin Focus on what you did right. Weighing late in the day is never accurate. You’re right that it’s not this high. You’ve got things under control.
  • 1theresamcvean
    Options
    @tryingagain5 I’m happy to hear you’re getting overtime when you need it and pacing yourself so you have the energy for it. Sleep is not just restorative, it helps regulate weight. You’ve got this. Oh, I love the ice cream truck idea. Xavy and I were at the park the other day and got a soft serve kiddie cone from the ice cream truck. Xavy are most of it. It was lovely.
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    hope002
    Friday
    PW 175.5
    CW 175.0
    LTD 45.4
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @1theresamcvean @Cafelelia I am going camping for a week, I will not be able to weigh in next Friday
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,260 Member
    Options
    PW 125lb
    CW 125lb

Steps
    Sun - 8,344
    Mon - 10,587
    Tues - 17,459
    Wed - 11,283
    Th- 17,676
    Fi - 11,373
    Sat - 18,323
    Total - 95,045
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,043 Member
    Options
    The JULY chat thread is officially closed! Please go right over to AUGUST -
This discussion has been closed.