SHRINKING ASSETS Team Chat - July 2020

Options

Replies

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in on Sundays

So glad to have you back!!!! Next week will start the new month - let’s add you back to the active roster then.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW 171
    CW 169.6

Yeah yeah!! Woo woo
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    I forgot to weigh in wondering if I can skip this week and WI on Monday like normal??
    Sorry!

Yep, that will be fine.
    Thank you!!!!!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    t4yq2dd8yxf4.png
    55jcej2u0g17.png
    io5jd8n0wudz.png
    k633tf85hgzr.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Mission Slimpossibles 0.20%
    2nd Trimstones 0.19%
    3rd Waist Aways 0.12%
    3rd -2 Shrinking Assets 0.12%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 8.3 Lbs
    2nd Mission Slimpossibles 8.0 Lbs
    3rd Waist Aways 5.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @bburrer30 2.23 %
    2nd @apple852hk 2.07%
    3rd @Emmajhare 2.03%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @bburrer30 3.8 Lbs
    2nd @megan_smartiepants1970 3.2 Lbs
    3rd @Apple852hk 3.0 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @LaurieWrobo
    @Arc130
    @Stefbomb2020
    @biketheworld
    @loria901
    @KUMEcyclingteam
    @wbs2020
    @dillyg08
    @Cafelelia

lzvr219y21lr.png
  • Beka3695
    Options
    8p9jqwpgbtdx.png

25+ Lost

@Carriestrine

Under 175

@Freeglerock

Under 150
    @cafeleila

m49nv8dmlujs.jpg

AMAZING LOSS OF OVER 100 LBS!!!!!!!!!!
    @Terytha

4fzvm1634vvr.png

CONGRATUALTIONS FOR REACHING ONEDERLAND
    @Tryingagain5

sryh8d5j4hxt.png
    CONGRATULATIONS FOR REACHING GOAL
    @KUMEcyclingteam
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    Yo ho Shrinking Assets! Your first new member for August should be along soon - welcome @Xiaolongbao !

I strongly encourage all of you to get out there and invite friends and anyone who is jealous of your fabulous new physique to join F2F. Get them to look around the home page and its links:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114605-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group
    before deciding to sign up. They can see how it all works, what kind of participation it takes (lots!) and the great results. Share the success!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:The Green Challenge :star: Percentage of people who lost weight this week. No matter how small the loss the weights are recorded in green. Remember slow and steady wins the race! B)

87fillfs6jrx.png
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @jugar thanks!

Hi everyone, looking forward to getting the hang of how this all works.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    @hipari - that is amazing and you are brilliant to figure that all out. Wow!

@Xiaolongbao - welcome to the group.
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld thanks! It was kind of an accident to figure that one out, I just happened to buy the perfume maybe a week before exam literature was published... The human brain is pretty amazing in remembering different scents and associating them with things.
  • Beka3695
    edited July 2020
    Options
    YET ANOTHER CHALLENGE

The photo below is from my Saturday morning walk. This is my non MFP BF. Saturday morning I was 196.4 and she was 195.8.... My birthday is 64 days away -- 9 weeks. She and I are giving me a 16 lb weight loss for my birthday. We are committing to being 180 by September, 29!!! If we only lose 14-15 we are still WAY closer to goal than we are now. If we lose more - EVEN BETTER!!

Anyone else want in on this action, too?

This is a lofty goal and not for the faint of heart! But I believe we can all do it!!!!

7h8g65y00vh6.jpeg
    * CORRECTION -- the photo was from Thursday, not Saturday....
    My days are totally running together at the moment. I'll tell y'all more about that later :)
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    TEAM PEP TALK
    Last week was not stellar... As a group we had a loss of 5.8 lbs. That is an average loss of 0.29 lbs per person :(

I had a zero loss last week, too -- so this little talk is addressed to me as much as anyone else!!! After I posted weight on Saturday AM I was txting with @boehle about how we need to get our acts together.

I committed to her a TWO POUND WEEK. There it is - tossed out into the universe for all to see and hear! I am committing to being 194.4 by Saturday weigh in. She committed to a THREE POUND WEEK and weighing in at 172.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GET IN ON THE COMMITMENT?

If your weight day is early in the week -- make the commitment to the next weigh day.

I want to see our team at the top of the leader board!!!! YOU????

@hipari that makes total sense to me! Classical conditioning - like Pavlov's Dog! I am thinking how I can incorporate something similar.... Hmmm

@Xiaolongbao -Welcome to the team!!!

Morning!!
    I have been committed-I have been doing Beachbody 21 Day Fix Real Time and I'm on Day 8- I have been keeping up w/the days + walking!! And it's w/a sore knee some days!!
    Have an awesome Monday💥💥💥
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Guitargirl55
    Friday (sorry this one is late)
    PW:133.6
    CW: 135.6

So sorry for going the wrong direction. I have been fighting what I think are allergies, and I have not been very focused. Good news is that I weighed myself this morning and I am at 131.4!! I am hoping the high weight you see above was a fluke and I am still moving the correct direction.
  • iamworthy14
    Options
    TEAM PEP TALK
    Last week was not stellar... As a group we had a loss of 5.8 lbs. That is an average loss of 0.29 lbs per person :(

I had a zero loss last week, too -- so this little talk is addressed to me as much as anyone else!!! After I posted weight on Saturday AM I was txting with @boehle about how we need to get our acts together.

I committed to her a TWO POUND WEEK. There it is - tossed out into the universe for all to see and hear! I am committing to being 194.4 by Saturday weigh in. She committed to a THREE POUND WEEK and weighing in at 172.

ANYONE ELSE WANT TO GET IN ON THE COMMITMENT?

If your weight day is early in the week -- make the commitment to the next weigh day.

I want to see our team at the top of the leader board!!!! YOU????

@hipari that makes total sense to me! Classical conditioning - like Pavlov's Dog! I am thinking how I can incorporate something similar.... Hmmm

@Xiaolongbao -Welcome to the team!!!

I am in I AM gonna be down 2 + down!!!
  • iamworthy14
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    Pw ?
    CW 160.2

Next Monday will be 158 or less!!! Tired of hovering around 160!!!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon
    Food is good today.
    Pulled pork, and greens
    Now veggies and a full dip

Gonna have some storms soon
    p3vjokdhnhm6.png
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 I’m so in (btw, can you roll my previous weigh in for this week, please). I need to regroup... my scale weight today was exactly the same as last Saturday before the sailing trip, so at least it wasn’t a big gain. It’s about 0,5lbs above my last ”official” weigh-in day trendweight, so my goal this week is to get back under it. Thus, my goal for this week is to get my trendweight back under 213lbs.

I’m also throwing down a birthday challenge for myself - my birthday is in exactly 16 weeks, November 16. On that day, I will not turn 29 and still be obese. Instead, I will be overweight, which translates to 197,6lbs in my case. That means 15,8lbs to lose in 16 weeks - totally doable as far as numbers are concerned, but I’m guessing life will throw in an extra challenge or two along the way.

I’m mentally starting the new ”semester” next week as August begins, I return to work from vacation and the aerial acrobatics course is set to finally start. So, I’m in deep planning / goal setting mode, and setting up for a successful autumn this week. I even cleaned a good chunk of my closet today, took out the sewing kit and fixed three garments!

Goals for this week:
    - get under 213lbs again
    - Hit my calorie burn goal every day
    - Log all my food and stay in deficit every day
    - Go to the gym twice
    - Get my resting heart rate back down to low 60s or preferably below

Goals for August:
    - Get below 208,9 lbs - Happy Scale informs me this is where I’m 25% of the way into my goal weight
    - Start aerial acrobatics course and floor acrobatics course
    - Schedule a meeting with my personal trainer to return from lockdown
    - Find a rhythm to include both acrobatics courses, gym time, cardio and rest days
    - Stick to food logging and sensible eating habits

I’m spending the day with a friend tomorrow - we’re going to tour a science exhibition so there’s hopefully a good amount of steps coming in. She’s also dog-sitting her boyfriend’s family dog, so I volunteered to join them for a long walk. Getting all the extra steps I can!
This discussion has been closed.