CAPTAINS LOUNGE - JULY 2020

Options

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,485 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar! Can you please move piqueaboo’s weigh in day from Saturday to Friday? Thanks!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,041 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar! Can you please move piqueaboo’s weigh in day from Saturday to Friday? Thanks!

gotcha
  • jugar
    Options
    Hello everyone --

The F2F Moderators have an announcement that is both sad and happy. We would like to thank Lisa @cafelelia for her wonderful service as a Moderator since December. Lisa has decided to step down due to family and professional life, the changes due to COVID-19, and wanting to concentrate her energies on her own wonderful team, WeightNoMore. We will miss her wise words, her awareness of the intricacies of the human interactions in a community such as F2F, and her wonderful sense of humour. It was fantastic working together, particularly through the big changes from December to January, and I'm sure we'll be asking her advice from time to time even if she is no longer taking on the weekly tasks she has so aptly performed.

Thank you Lisa! We will miss you as Moderator, but your team will be extra happy to have you all to themselves!

Best wishes from @jugar @Beka3695 and @TeresaW1020 - I am sure everyone on F2F wishes you well Lisa!!!!
    8pc47e1rrfgh.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    If there will be announcements tomorrow, we had two members reach onederland this week @CassieGetsFit2013 and @jedaschultz. Thanks!

Liselyn, Thank you for the lovely announcement and the love!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Hello everyone --

The F2F Moderators have an announcement that is both sad and happy. We would like to thank Lisa @cafelelia for her wonderful service as a Moderator since December. Lisa has decided to step down due to family and professional life, the changes due to COVID-19, and wanting to concentrate her energies on her own wonderful team, WeightNoMore. We will miss her wise words, her awareness of the intricacies of the human interactions in a community such as F2F, and her wonderful sense of humour. It was fantastic working together, particularly through the big changes from December to January, and I'm sure we'll be asking her advice from time to time even if she is no longer taking on the weekly tasks she has so aptly performed.

Thank you Lisa! We will miss you as Moderator, but your team will be extra happy to have you all to themselves!

Best wishes from @jugar @Beka3695 and @TeresaW1020 - I am sure everyone on F2F wishes you well Lisa!!!!
    8pc47e1rrfgh.png

Thank you so much for all you’ve done for the group!
  • jugar
    Options
    fxky1ppv0s2p.png

Check out our new space to propose challenges, make suggestions, and develop ideas about how your would like YOUR Fat2Fit community to become even better!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • jugar
    Options
    Week 2 Challenge - directly from the Idea Lounge! Please encourage your team members to participate -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802681/week-2-challenge-daily-commitment-and-reflection/p1?new=1
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    zl3tclwmnqcb.png

THESE LADIES HIT ONEDERLAND
    @CassieGetsFit2013
    @jedaschultz

MILESTONE CELEBRATIONS

Under 250

@19shmoo69

Under 225

@cherrymajoni

Under 175

@raleighgirl09
    @CanadianGiraffe
    @Curvybaja55
    @boehle

Under 150
    @deniners2
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    @Beka3695 Emmajhare/Team Trimstones just passed the 50 lb loss mark.

She's lost 52.2 lbs so far as of Sunday's weigh in. Please put her on your recognition list...thanks!
    Jessica
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Hi @jugar & Beka, Jessica’s post raises a good question. Are we recognizing weight milestones in terms of lbs lost (eg 25, 50, 75, 100 etc), or are we recognizing milestones in terms of how much members weigh like in your post (eg under 250, under 225 etc). Thanks, Lisa
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Hi @jugar & Beka, Jessica’s post raises a good question. Are we recognizing weight milestones in terms of lbs lost (eg 25, 50, 75, 100 etc), or are we recognizing milestones in terms of how much members weigh like in your post (eg under 250, under 225 etc). Thanks, Lisa

I will do my best to post the 25/50/75/100. I will go thru the teams a couple times a week to identify.

It will be up to the captains to post weight based milestones. I cannot scrub each of the threads looking for them.
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Got it & will post milestones here.Thanks Beka!

@jugar - JillyBT requested to be moved to team support this month. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I will do my best to post the 25/50/75/100. I will go thru the teams a couple times a week to identify.

It will be up to the captains to post weight based milestones. I cannot scrub each of the threads looking for them.

I think it is most interesting to post the pounds lost milestones - isn't that why we are now asking people to put their LTD (loss to date) number on their weigh-ins? That makes it really easy for the captains to catch them when they hit 25, 50, etc., and then it can be reported here. I agree that @beka3695 should not have to be searching for them in the team threads!
  • Beka3695
    Options

I think it is most interesting to post the pounds lost milestones - isn't that why we are now asking people to put their LTD (loss to date) number on their weigh-ins? That makes it really easy for the captains to catch them when they hit 25, 50, etc., and then it can be reported here. I agree that @beka3695 should not have to be searching for them in the team threads!

I agree that the pounds lost milestones are the most interesting and most meaningful. However, in an effort to have more individual recognition - I would like to post the other milestones, too.

We just have to have ALL CAPTAINS to commit to letting us know.

The 25/50/75/100 is just an attempt to keep the spark going until we can get other milestones being posted
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options

I agree that the pounds lost milestones are the most interesting and most meaningful. However, in an effort to have more individual recognition - I would like to post the other milestones, too.

We just have to have ALL CAPTAINS to commit to letting us know.

The 25/50/75/100 is just an attempt to keep the spark going until we can get other milestones being posted

I agree...there can never be too many celebrations!! It's all encouragement to keep going. And I'm glad to post when I find the milestones, since I'm more familiar with my team than anyone else. I came to Beka asking how she wanted to be notified...we're all in this endeavor together and any way I can save you MODS time, I'm glad to pitch in!

Thanks for keeping everyone on my team motivated...it means so much, several team members have told me! Appreciate you guys EVERY DAY!! :smile:

Jessica
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Hi @jugar, A few changes on WNM. Pacsnc would like to move back to the weight los team from team support now that her treatments are tapering off. Her weigh in day is Thursday & SW is 160 lbs. JillyBT is moving off the weight loss team to Team support. Will check in with her at the end of the month to see if she is ready to rejoin. Thanks in advance!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar, A few changes on WNM. Pacsnc would like to move back to the weight los team from team support now that her treatments are tapering off. Her weigh in day is Thursday & SW is 160 lbs. JillyBT is moving off the weight loss team to Team support. Will check in with her at the end of the month to see if she is ready to rejoin. Thanks in advance!

all set!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    Hi @jugar - Thanks for the changes above. Our motivator GingerPwr has now reached goal. She weighed in this week, but would like to be moved to the Goal Zone please. So many changes on our team this week!
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi @jugar - Thanks for the changes above. Our motivator GingerPwr has now reached goal. She weighed in this week, but would like to be moved to the Goal Zone please. So many changes on our team this week!

Great!!! When you have a chance, ask her what her zone is - lowest tolerable to highest allowed. If she goes above the highest, she gets automatically bumped back to the regular team until back in her zone. If below the lowest, she gets to eat more!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    @jugar - Thank you! GingerPwr’s goal zone range is 133 to 137 lbs. Please also note that Mrsbell8well went over her goal zone range this week; however, please hold off on moving her back to weight loss. As she works through her issues, I have asked her what she would like to do, and that may mean expanding her goal range or moving to team support. Will let you know. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.