July 15th - 31st: Where are you and what’s next?

Options
MsAdventure19
MsAdventure19 Posts: 104 Member
We’ve got some good momentum going a keep it up. Set your goals for the second half of July!

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 199.8 today!!! It's been forever since I've seen the 100s! I've still got lots to lose. By the end of the month, I want to still be out of the 200s and hopefully down to 197.
  • MsAdventure19
    Options
    tmbg1 wrote: »
    Weighed in at 199.8 today!!! It's been forever since I've seen the 100s! I've still got lots to lose. By the end of the month, I want to still be out of the 200s and hopefully down to 197.

What a milestone! congratulations!!!!!!
  • MsAdventure19
    Options
    Alright - I am starting off at 190 and going to aim for 187 at the end of the month.
  • MsAdventure19
    Options
    I’m struggling a little bit this week. With moving, quarantine, and some stress from trying to acclimate to a new place during COVID, it’s been hard to get myself settled and establish routines. It’s not been terrible, but my routines around eating and exercise are all out of whack.

For accountability, I am posting my resolutions here:

- log Food and exercise every day
    - start my workout by 7 am on weekdays
    - Stick to my established meal times
    - Get outside to walk around and explore 3x per week

I m going to really try to commit to these things for the rest of the month so so can stay on track even during all this transition.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling a little bit this week. With moving, quarantine, and some stress from trying to acclimate to a new place during COVID, it’s been hard to get myself settled and establish routines. It’s not been terrible, but my routines around eating and exercise are all out of whack.

For accountability, I am posting my resolutions here:

- log Food and exercise every day
    - start my workout by 7 am on weekdays
    - Stick to my established meal times
    - Get outside to walk around and explore 3x per week

I m going to really try to commit to these things for the rest of the month so so can stay on track even during all this transition.

Those are great goals- you've got this!!!
  • MsAdventure19
    Options
    Ok - it was not an easy two weeks for me. I started at 190 and am now at 191.5. Obviously I’m not too excited with these results, but I am getting myself back on track and not giving up. (Sometimes a little setback can make me want to give up altogether and it turns into a big setback, but I’m not giving in!)
  • bdavis11758
    bdavis11758 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    MsAdventure 19, you got this! August is a new month and a new start. With the move done it's a great time to set new routines.