POLL: Should the Monthly Binge Challenge Continue?

Options
lamlamsmakeover
lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
I do a "no late night snacking" challenge on another message board, and I see that participation in the monthly binge challenge has greatly tapered off. If nobody is interested in continuing it, I'll discontinue the challenges.

Replies

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    So, I would like to say thanks for having the binge challenges. In the past I had used it as a tool to help control my binging. It was helpful at the time, at this time I don’t need the monthly challenge but if/when I relapse I would come here to use the tools in this group. Monthly Challenge or not, this is still where I would come for support 😊
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    So, I would like to say thanks for having the binge challenges. In the past I had used it as a tool to help control my binging. It was helpful at the time, at this time I don’t need the monthly challenge but if/when I relapse I would come here to use the tools in this group. Monthly Challenge or not, this is still where I would come for support 😊

Thanks for your comment. I agree. I think the group has some good tools. I can't take credit for this group, as it was started by a friend many years ago and I was drawn to it. I definitely like knowing that I am not alone in this. :smile:
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I'd like to see it stay, I haven't been active the last couple of weeks as I was on holiday but I do find the challenge very useful.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    Options
    I'd like to see it stay, I haven't been active the last couple of weeks as I was on holiday but I do find the challenge very useful.

Thanks for you reply. I'll try to keep it going next month and see if we can generate more activity.