Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour hike/walk

Pass days to date - 3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Walked to work today to prepare some student materials in my classroom. Even though it's less than a ten-minute walk each way, it was still amazing how easy it felt to rack up steps in a day that included a mini-commute and walking around in the school. It's so much harder when I'm just walking circles in my apartment! I really miss the natural steps that you get just in a day's work out of the house.
    Regardless, I did a 75 minute walk later on another walk-and-talk with a friend.
    Stayed well under due to exercise calories so had to add on some eating calories at the end of the day so I didn't lose too fast since I'm close to maintenance (getting down that last 1.5 lb after vacation so I can finally officially start maintenance).
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • goingape
    goingape Posts: 429 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes had a nice 45 min evening walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Out of the winner's circle - over on calorie goal...but I'm still way under as far as TDEE and BMR, so I'll still be losing. Walked super early this morning to a coffee shop/ 5:45 am/ with a friend and got 10k steps before 11 this morning. Had a picnic lunch with another friend who is such a blessing. Now, sleep. Skipping walk in the morning to rest and get ready for Pet CPR and Emergency First Aid Certification. I know many of you are animal lovers so I thought I would share. I pet sit as my occupation in this phase of life so this will be great.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    mz5uhnjucgh9.png

Friends...we are all spread out all over the world. I know good and well that the current stressors in our world are top of mind as we also strive to focus on healthy habits and choices. In our community, as in so many around the world I'm sure, we have people that are painting rocks...and they are being called "Rock Fairies". They leave them in flower beds...on walks for folks to find...and some do the "traveling rocks" and the website thing. For you today - here is my favorite pic of the week from around my city. I'm thinking of making some of these with my kids and taking them to the nursing homes...maybe leaving some for essential workers... hmmmm stay tuned...or lead the way! ;D
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    3 passes +1. Usually would quit at this point but I will stick it out until the end of the month and start fresh in September.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    August 19

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 80 minutes Week #13 - Day #1 10K training app on the trails.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yep
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep

Agree with the tossing and turning being counted. My kitten Mr. Sleepy seems to think it's great fun to bring his squeaky toys into bed in the middle of the night and romp around with them. I let him get away with it, so can't complain! lol !

@Bill70sStrong
    I love your anecdote &!that your kitten is optimistically named Mr Sleepy!!

I think we’ve spoiled our 17 year old cat, but we’re just happy she’s doing well!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Aug 19
    Tracked all✔️
    Calories under ✔️-11
    Exercise 30 mins - ✔️walking around indoors (Smokey skies)

💚in maintenance range!

With 1 pass day, this is where UAC really helps me! Gives me that extra motivation!!
  • jules7890
    jules7890 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    60 Min housework
    Under calories!
    Tracked it all😎
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    SuziQ113 wrote: »
    All is good.
    That's what matters most!

• dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    1) 20 min 🚴‍♀️ + 40 min cardio kickboxing
    2) ✔
    3) Surplus: 300 cal. ❌
    5) Sleep: about 6:30-7h.

I have to use my second (I believe) food pass 🙈. Felt bad last night, but I decided to not beat myself up by exercising more (I had already done a killer kickboxing session and was just hungry after that 🤷‍♀️).
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 (Wednesday)
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @alligatorob Congratulations!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Sunshinfit Well done! This UAC journey is a long haul, so your attitude will get you where you are trying to go.