August 12 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    @fatbambi2017 I have been following you for a while. You are doing amazingly well, keep 'trying '!
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @cjane917 - what a great idea. On busy days I take breaks and try to go for a walk. I don’t always get to go for very long because my phone keeps ringing and I sit to talk. I will walk and talk for now on!

Wednesday, 8/12

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: way under - got yelled at by MFP.
    Exercise: Yes, 20 minute walk - was all I could manage and a good break. I procrastinated, as is my horrible habit, and now have to squeeze a few weeks of work into a few days to make a deadline.

Pass days to date - 3
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL @cjane917 @readyornot1234 Thank you for the encouraging post about the pass-days at the beginning of today's post! I do the same thing of stopping after pass day #4. I am tracking my pass days now, currently, I am on pass day #10 (not doing so good for August ha-ha) but I am going to measure how my pass days decline as my tracking habits increase and become second nature to me. So thank you for that post!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?yes - plenty of walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!

Days goals met: 11
    Pass days used: 1 (unplanned)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Today's intro comments very much hit home with me. My bad habits have landed me here on MFP and I am striving to replace my bad habits with good ones that will serve me better as I age. This is more than a weight loss journey for me. I am very glad and thankful that I found this group!

Yes x 3 today. Since I have been struggling a bit with the diet plan for the last few days, I reviewed my diary and realized I have been eating a lot of 'snacky' foods. Today I had 3 solid meals with one snack. It seemed to work a bit better today for warding off those munchie cravings. Happy because I don't know how much will power I will have to fight it off every day! (I gave in 2 days ago.)

@Jana_2020 Great problem solving!!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Aug 12
    -139 calorie deficit (which would be a 14lb loss per year)
    Tracked to the gram
    Exercised 86 min walking

Now back to what my weight was July 7
    Before it jumped up 1.6-2 lbs. 😄

Continuing as I can see now I am healthy but could be a little health lighter.

Thanks team!
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Pass #1, I exercised, but then ate a lot of random scraps of food, and didn't track.
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • amandaross887
    amandaross887 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!