August 6 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minutes 10K training on the trails, 45 minute trail walk, 35 minutes Yoga video with Adriene. 10 minutes meditation with Adriene, but not counting that as physical exercise.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Thursday, 8/6

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, cycle 45 minutes

Pass days to date - 2

Ahhh, sleep. Very elusive. My mind gets busy at night and constantly goes through my to do list. It’s like a recording on a loop and I can’t shut it off. I’m working on it though. I’m trying meditation.
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri that sounds incredible! Enjoy the Mediterranean / beach!

Today is yes x 3
    Made bruschetta with cherry tomatoes and basil from my balcony garden (will post a photo sometime this month-- it's so much large than back in May!) that I enjoyed with cheese and salami. Healthy? Not that much. Delicious? Oh yes!
    My overall day was still under though. FitBit is back to being calibrated and working normally.
    Exercise was 75 minute walk in the morning due to chance of rain in the afternoon.

I definitely struggle with sleep, especially living in a city. I slept so well while on vacation out in an area where you can actually see stars! The last two nights here I've had decent REM and deep sleep according to my FitBit, but still need more hours overall, especially if I'm waking up at 6:30 to walk even on non-work days (since I'm a teacher I'm still off of work-- one week left!)
  • molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for Wednesday and Thursday. Logging dinner early, about to play an hour of tennis, and will eat afterwards.

My sleep pattern has been off for a week, which is very abnormal for me! Definitely feeling the importance of enough rest. Should be back on track with sleep after this weekend.