Week 1 Challenge !!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    This week hasn't been what I thought it would be but I'm not giving up. I didn't log over the weekend since there was no signal for my phone. I ate more then I should have but I've been good since Monday. The weekend's are so difficult. I will try harder this weekend. I have not done any crunch's but I have been exercising. I need to step it up on the work-outs.
    Thanks for listening. :)
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Challenges - Drink Water & 100 Crunches / Day
    Thursday - 64 oz / 100 Crunches
    Friday - 64 oz / 100 Crunches
    Saturday - 64 oz / Tough Mudder (11 miles)
    Sunday - 64 oz / 200 Crunches (to make up for yesterday)
    Monday - 64 oz / 100 Crunches (sick with a cold so crunches and a walk were my only exercise for the day)
    Tuesday - 64 oz / 100 Crunches (sick with a cold so crunches and a walk were my only exercise for the day)
    Wednesday - 64 oz / 100 Crunches (sick with a cold so crunches and a walk were my only exercise for the day)
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I worked out this morning. That's 4 this week and I've walked over 10,000 steps every day.
    I have done my 100 crunches every day.
    I have logged honestly every day - including the weekend when I was not great. I have been under my TDEE according to my fitbit every day, even the bad ones, and under my mfp allowance 5/7.
    Water - I have been conscious and drunk more, but not as much as the challenge. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

I don't feel lighter or smaller, so am not expecting any decrease tomorrow. But I do remember having a bit of a lag when I used to weigh in at W/W.
    The most important thing is that I haven't done any of this for some time and so I do feel BACK ON TRACK. A few more weeks of this sort of dedication and I hope to have reformed some of my old good habits.
    Look forward to hearing some good news from people tomorrow. Good luck.
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,193 Member
    Options
    Sorry for not checking in yesterday... Had cramps the whole day (TOM) and didn't do much workout-wise. I tried to make up for it today, so I have my number of workouts in total, but fall short with the crunches.

I am curious what the scales will say tomorrow - I have been within my calorie limit the whole week, but ate some rather unhealthy food sometimes.
    But it is the same for me as for AprilOneFour - I have made an effort, joined the gym and worked out rather much (for me), so I am feeling good about myself and confident that I will stay on track.

Anyway, good luck tomorrow!
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Another pretty good day. Had a drop on the scale so the day started well. Stayed under calories, drank lots and lots of water.

I played tennis for 2 hours and burned 764 calories, but I didn't do the crunches again.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Completed 50 sit ups yesterday and

100 today