Captains Lounge -- August 2020

Options
Beka3695
Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
a0pnfbmpmq83.jpg

Here is your CAPTAINS chat room for July 2020. This is where you weigh in every week, post your goals and progress, discuss any issues or topics of interest, share ideas, support your teammates, receive help when you need it, and dream big. Try to post every day, and help each other succeed!

We have six great teams. The group and team leaders are as follows:

Our Moderators:
Liselyn - @jugar
Beka - @Beka3695
Teresa - @TeresaW1020

Our Team Captains:

Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @TeresaW1020
Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8
Weight No More - @1theresamcvean and @cafelelia
Waist Aways - @jugar and @micki48
Shrinking Assets - @Boehle and @beka3695
Downsizers - @lindamtuck2018 and @mari_moulin

Our Team Motivators:
Mission Slimpossibles - @AustinRuadhain @katmary71 and @raleighgirl09
Trimstones - @Emmajhare and @angmarie28
Weight No More - @GingerPwr
Waist Aways - @Terytha and @conleywoods
Shrinking Assets - @hipari
Downsizers - @Marigorringo and @Megan_smartiepants1970

Replies

• summer_jt
    summer_jt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, how do we know which team we are in pls? Or do we just join one.? thx
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    summer_jt wrote: »
    Hi, how do we know which team we are in pls? Or do we just join one.? thx

You are in the Downsizers - I posted your team assignment in the same place you signed up! Please go right away to say hi and introduce yourself! Then you'll be all ready to go -

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805518/downsizers-team-chat-august-2020#latest
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    May I close the July Trimstones chatroom?
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    May I close the July Trimstones chatroom?
    Jessica

I will close them when I am done with the July tallies for each team. Thanks!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Good morning @jugar - A couple of housekeeping items for team WNM. For July Week 5, bburrer30 weighed in very late, so would appreciate you removing her NWI and and her August starting weight is 167. For August Week 1, @hope002 is on vacation and will need to be excused from her weigh in. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    Cafelelia wrote: »
    Good morning @jugar - A couple of housekeeping items for team WNM. For July Week 5, bburrer30 weighed in very late, so would appreciate you removing her NWI and and her August starting weight is 167. For August Week 1, @hope002 is on vacation and will need to be excused from her weigh in. Thanks!

All good! Thanks
  • Beka3695
    Options
    HI Captains!!!

I have posted Week 5 and grand finale results. I will post celebrations later today. Sorry... got a project going and husband is ABOUT to lose interest :)
  • jugar
    Options
    The Week 1 Challenge is up - hopefully it will help the new (and old!) members spend some time getting to know their team and the F2F group in general.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805773/team-on-my-shoulder-week-1-challenge-august-2020#latest
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar - What a busy day and so many new members! @CassieGetsFit2013 would like to move to team support for now. She did weigh in but would like to move this week. If anything changes over the month will let you know. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Reminder...please move ac204 back to the August weigh in chart with a Sunday weigh day. PW was 209.4. FYI you left her name in the bottom chart for the month of July...

Thank you...Jessica
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
    Hi @jugar! I think the formulas to calculate the pounds lost are messed up on the August Downsizers spreadsheet. Thanks Linda
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Thanks for getting the new month set up MODS! Well done on a smooth transition into August!

Happy to have a full team this month. Hope we manage to keep them all there!
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Thanks for getting the new month set up MODS! Well done on a smooth transition into August!

Happy to have a full team this month. Hope we manage to keep them all there!

This means A LOT coming from you :smiley:
    I still don't know how you did it alone for so long!!!
  • jugar
    Options
    I think all the probs are straightened out! It is weird sometimes how the formulas get wonky during a copy/paste, a new month, or a data sort. And then there are the ones I forget to move like ac204!

Keep me posted if other strange or forgotten things appear. Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi there ~

Please excuse @Mrsbell8well this week for vacation and me too @1theresamcvean

Thanks!
  • 1theresamcvean
    1theresamcvean Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi again ~

This time my request is to put @Mrsbell8well on cheer squad as she has a serious back injury.

In my note above about my vacation, that will be for this Thursday only. I won't be near a scale at the end of the week.

Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar! Can you move jenmurphy3’s weigh in day from Saturday to Monday? I have entered her weight for this week. Thanks!
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @jugar - Just an FYI that I made a note in the MOD column for week one on the buniphuphu weigh in. I wanted a reminder for myself to follow up with her when she got her new scale and I didn't have another good place I could think of to put it.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Hi @jugar! The percentage of loss is not calculating right in row 18. Thanks!
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar - Just an FYI that I made a note in the MOD column for week one on the buniphuphu weigh in. I wanted a reminder for myself to follow up with her when she got her new scale and I didn't have another good place I could think of to put it.

no problem - that would have been a cause for calling 911 on her if it was real!
This discussion has been closed.