Online resources

CookieRehab
CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
I had tried a pole dancing class and loved it. I have been trapped in my house with the plague going on and was about ready to start spinning from the rafters, so I bought a pole instead.
Would any of you mind sharing some of your online resources? What are you so working from right now if your gyms are still closed?
Thank you 😊

Replies

• Mouse_Potato
    Mouse_Potato Posts: 1,507 Member
    Studio Veena is a good place to start. PoleFreaks just opened up online tutorials, but I am not familiar with how they work. PSO (Pole Sport Organization) has also released some training videos. 123Poling is supposed to be good.

Since you are a beginner, I would encourage you to maybe reach out to local studios and see if they are doing online classes. If they don't have any (or if there are no studios nearby) you can always find one remote that offers Zoom classes. I am currently taking low flow classes from one local studio and flexibility classes from another on the east coast (I'm in Texas).

There are a number of Facebook groups that can be good resources for this sort of thing. A few I belong to:

PoleFreaks - Pole Chat
    You Know You're A Poler When...
    Pole Sport Organization

I know one of them had a list of studios that were offering online classes, but now I can't find it. If I come across it, I will post.
  • CookieRehab
    CookieRehab Posts: 65 Member
    Studio Veena is a good place to start. PoleFreaks just opened up online tutorials, but I am not familiar with how they work. PSO (Pole Sport Organization) has also released some training videos. 123Poling is supposed to be good.

Since you are a beginner, I would encourage you to maybe reach out to local studios and see if they are doing online classes. If they don't have any (or if there are no studios nearby) you can always find one remote that offers Zoom classes. I am currently taking low flow classes from one local studio and flexibility classes from another on the east coast (I'm in Texas).

There are a number of Facebook groups that can be good resources for this sort of thing. A few I belong to:

PoleFreaks - Pole Chat
    You Know You're A Poler When...
    Pole Sport Organization

I know one of them had a list of studios that were offering online classes, but now I can't find it. If I come across it, I will post.

Thank you! I'm going to check these out. I don't have any local places unfortunately. The class I took was an HR away! XD