Accountability??

Options
azy9012
azy9012 Posts: 2 Member
edited August 2020 in Social Groups
Looking for an accountability partner. im 5 ft 115lbs and Id love to drop 10/15 pounds and sign up for the gym tomorrow. id love to find some people that want to hold each other accountable!

Replies

• FrenchFitFabulous
    FrenchFitFabulous Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm looking for exactly the same thing. I'm 5ft5, 127lbs and would like to drop 5/10 pounds so our objectives are aligned! Should I add you as a friend? Also, please don't judge my username - I entered it as a joke and am not able to change it with MFP!!
  • misspinky2013
    misspinky2013 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in - I really lost my way during lockdown, pushing 165 (at 5'8") and need to get back down to 148
  • sylveeski
    sylveeski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’m in! 34 yo, 5’6. ~130-132? Scared of scale right now, eek! I’ve gained about 10 lbs this year. Can’t seem to stop snacking and eating sugar during COVID. I’m doing fantastic with working out 6x / week.
    Goal weight: 118 (same weight as last year)

I want someone to hold me accountable and give me a lecture or motivation when I’m about to go look for a snack in the kitchen. Usually, my downfall is between 12PM and 6PM. I’m surprisingly good in the evenings.

Do any of you need similar support?
  • sylveeski
    sylveeski Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So what are the next steps? How do we become accountability friends?
  • la_nanita
    la_nanita Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am in. I’m 5’1 144. Looking to shed 10-15. Please add me as a friend. I would like to have my feed be full of positivity. We can chat too. I am also on insta and fb.
  • kittyksavage
    kittyksavage Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i’m so in! 5’7” and 136 now.
    gained lots of weight this year after surgery.
    looking to loose 15.

would love to connect with other ladies going after it! please add me as a friend :)

also on insta
  • sammiamm1129
    sammiamm1129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also looking for people to keep me on track! I am 5'7" and 184 lbs. I got down to 155 while getting ready for my wedding 03/29/2020 and then fell off the wagon in a real serious way! Please add me as a friend. I am also on instagram