Harry Potter 8-week Challenge: starts 8/20 (acceptances go out 8/18)

Options
PaulaKro
PaulaKro Posts: 5,690 Member
@kjs1228 @zumbaforever @cpanus @KAR1959

I just joined a new challenge (starts super soon) if any of you are interested:

-Paula

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10805829/application-for-term-31#latest
fitphoenix wrote: »
Good morning, everyone!

For those who are interested in Term 31, here is the information as well as the application below! Please note the changes from a regular term.

Term 31 will be an 8-week term based on the Triwizard Tournament and the Goblet of Fire.

The term will be organized differently from the usual ones: Instead of being in a Hogwarts House and just watching the Triwizard Tournament, the Goblet of Fire will place you in a magical school participating in the Tournament, and you will take an active part in the tournament, together with your school mates.

Please note that the Goblet of Fire usually cannot be swayed where to assign students; you have to be willing to join any school the Goblet chooses for you. Only an exceptionally powerful charm cast jointly by family members might induce it to put them in the same school.

The term will run from Friday, August 21st (with full activities beginning on Monday) through Sunday, October 18th.

Owls with the acceptance or wait list notification should go out on Monday, August 17th through Tuesday, August 18th.

*** If you do NOT join by 11:59 pm ET on Thursday, August 20th or respond to the prefect that PM'd, then your spot will be given to someone else. ***

Please don't share the application with anyone yet. It will be posted in the public forums on Thursday, August 6th, and then you can share with anyone you like.

As a reminder, Owls will be sent out Monday, August 17th through Tuesday, August 18th with students required to join by Thursday, August 20th at 11:59pm (ET) to keep their place. Full activities start on the Monday. Students will also have a few days into term to submit their starting weigh-in.

You may contact @fitphoenix or @Maalea (Hogwarts Deputy Headmistresses) to confirm that your application was received. (Make sure you're friends with us first, or we won't receive your PM.)

We hope to see many of you join us for Term 31. :) If not, good luck with all of your future goals!

Sincerely,
fitphoenix and Maalea
(Deputy Headmistresses)

Replies

• zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    Paula I joined in to be with you. Not sure what house I will be in. Let's try to have a little fun.

Shelley
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    @zumbaforever

Shelley, I dropped out because I couldn't commit the time due to this evacuation. Drat!

paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,871 Member
    Options
    I was wondering, I thought you might be a ghost. But could not find you. We can plan to catch up next term.
  • PaulaKro
    Options
    Yes, next term!