Introduce yourself & Post your goals!

Options
2»

Replies

• mandalovesdg
    mandalovesdg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda and I am 21 years old and I live in California.
    I am 5'1" and 185 lbs. my starting weight at the beginning of this year was 210 though(the heaviest I've ever been)

my goals are to gain muscle and lose fat and inches from all over my body :)

Lets stay strong and motivated :) good luck everyone :)
  • purplelizzard
    purplelizzard Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I'm Liz
    From New Jersey

This will be my second time starting 30 day shred! Hoping I can make it all 30 days this time!

Goals: All 30 days
    Get into the 220's comfortably
    Gain muscle and tone

SW: Mid 230's
    Height 5'6''
  • landyardsale
    Options
    My name is Landry, and I've decided September is the time for me to get back on track. I'm already running and easing myself into better eating. I am adding 30DS to the mix as I desperately would like to tone my arms. I've made is about halfway through 30DS and saw results in those 15ish days!

My goal is to tone. I'd like to lose 7lbs-10lbs by the end of the month. My weight is currently oscillating between 157lbs and 160lbs. I am 5'6".
  • cneff2003
    Options
    I am a 50yo female who joined mfp in August 2013. I currently weigh 264 lbs and have been walking and using my eliptical trainer (20 mins.) for the last 3 weeks. I wanted an exercise program that I can do at home that involves strength training, not just cardio. I saw this group a week ago and checked out Jillian's 30 day shred Dvd. She says that "even 400 lb. people can do jumping jacks". I thought I can do this! Honestly my goal is to get through level one the first 10 days, and then go from there. I have purchased the Dvd and have seen level one. I joined this group for motivation and support. "Burn Baby Burn"!!!!!
  • jenniferjeanne84
    jenniferjeanne84 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I'm Jennifer a 28 year old female from lovely northern Alberta. I'm currently doing the 30ds but I've been trying to fight off the boredom by doing it alternate days (I'm doing brazilion butt lift everyother day) I started at 183 now 177.2lbs.. I'm not sure how long I've been doing it for, about 2 week (7 days of 30DS on level 1 ? ish )
    I like level 1. I have a hard time with all the plank/rock climber exercises on the next levels and have been hoping that more time on lvl one and a little less weight will make those moves easier.

My goals are : 1) be able to do "normal" push ups, the whole sets. 2) be able to do level 2 and 3 without cheating 3) lose weight, any amount will make me happy.
  • ShowoutChan
    ShowoutChan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello my fine people!!!

My name is Chantel and like currently live in the DC area. I'm 5'3" and currently about 157 (it flucuates).

I actually just started 30 day shred two days ago before I saw this group so I hope you guess dont mind.

Anyways, I'm trying to get down to my high school weight of 135, and I'm having serious trouble. It always seems as though no matter how hard I try, I cannot seem to break the 150 barrier. It has really discouraged me and I have quit many routines because of it.

But NO MORE! While I'm doing this program, I decided to throw away the scale (well my bf wouldn't let me so I forced him to hide it somewhere where I cant find it). It seems like what holds me back is not seeing results fast enough on the scale, so I figure I just need to focus on watching my body and my improvement in the excercises and I'll be fine.

My goals are to lose weight, to fit the type of clothes that I have been wanting to wear, to gain some upper body strength (seriously, I'm a wimp) and get rid of these pesky God-forsaken love handles.

Well I know you guys didn'y want to read a novel, but I'm excited to complete this journey with you all!
  • bethhjanee
    bethhjanee Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm Beth, I'm from Scotland, UK. I'm 5'4" and 214lb..

Looking forward to starting this.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Leeann from Ontario, Canada. I am 34, 5'9", 190lbs. I will update my weight on day 1. I would be happy with a 5lb loss and a few inches. My waist needs to shrink the most. I have done the Shred before, but not to completion. I made it to day 17 and I saw amazing results, but I ended up with a mild knee injury. So I'd like to get back at it. I don't know if I will do it everyday, as I believe the body needs a rest, but hopefully I will do it at least 5 times a week. I also play a lot of tennis, so with summer season starting to wind down, I want to get out on the courts as much as possible.
  • cad1963
    cad1963 Posts: 8
    Options
    Carol from Wisconsin. I am 49, 5'8 and over the past few months snuck back into the 200's...ugh. I just joined MFP this morning, and am still figuring how everything works here. This will be my first challenge! Can't wait to get started.
  • 1knowright
    1knowright Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey!!

I'm Sam I'm 22 years old, from Toronto, Canada. My starting weight is 125 and my goal is to tighten and tone up, not necessary lose weight. I did my first day of 30 day shred today, I bought new 5 lbs weights and was a little too excited to wait lol.
    super excited to do this and have the support of this group!!
    Good Luck everyone!!!!

:) XO
  • lilahk95
    lilahk95 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all. My name is Eileen. I live in the Atlanta, GA Metro area. My current weight is 126 and I'm 5'3. The results I'm looking for at this point is toning and losing as many inches around my belly as possible...shedding a few pounds will be an added bonus. I still have the big jelly belly. :grumble: I definitely need to take pics and do measurements. I'm about to get this shredding started in a few minutes. Woot woot!:bigsmile:
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Ruth and I'm from Northern Ireland!
    I have done the 30 DS before but it was ages ago (January seems ages ago lol). I've since being doing lots of different workouts but I thought it was time to give this a go again, after all it yielded great results the last time :) (I only lost a few pounds then but I'm hoping to make a dent in losing the 4lbs I gained in July on holidays which are refusing to budge!)

My weight currently is 140.8
    I'm 5ft 2 1/4" (yeah that 1/4 is very important lol)
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    ref downloading DVD...you don't have to...its FREE on youtube, all 3 levels and the full length too :)
  • momlady6
    momlady6 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Una. I'm from Ottawa , Canada! Sorry for the late intro but here goes! I have done my first two days of Level1- it was harder than I thought because I have nit been doing much cardio! I am 52 years old, 5'6" and my current weight is 190.

I am embarrassed to admit my weight and its the first time i have ever said it out loud or shared with anyone else. I can remember a time when I thought being 160 was too much - now I would be happy to get closer to that!

I am a working Mom of 6 aged 8 to 31, and grandma of two beautiful boys! I seem to be always doing stuff for family and not enough for myself. My goal is to make time for myself everyday and to lose a few pounds, increase my metabolism, and start feeling more energy. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism after son six was born and my weight has been creeping up since!

I will do my measurements to,or row and see if I can figure out pics!