Favorite keto food/meal/snack

Options
cgcrutch
cgcrutch Posts: 223 Member
What's y'all FAVORITE keto or low carb foods, that make you feel like you are indulging or not "watching what you eat"? Some of mine are: buffalo wings, bacon, steak, quest chips, guacamole, pizza made on low carb tortilla :) I'm looking for more ways to make keto the easy and convenient option. Even more convenient than food delivery :# Saw a YouTube video on how Google helps employees stop gaining weight LOL! Convenience is a powerful force

Replies

• herblovinmom
    herblovinmom Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have found that I really love the keto Halo Top frozen dessert. I have tried the peanut butter chocolate, my fav is the white chocolate macadamia, oh my! Better than real ice cream if you ask me 👍
  • JRUCKUS33
    JRUCKUS33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just found some Keto Coconut Clusters at Costco that are absolutely AMAZING. They’re made with pecans, coconut, pumpkin seeds, and almonds. They’re sweet and crunchy! I REALLY miss crunchy textures when doing Keto. I also have a super simple cheesecake fat bomb recipe. I roll them in crushed pecans. They’re so filling. Also found a great sugar free jerky made my Tillamook. Loaded riced cauliflower casserole with cheddar and bacon and green onions. Make a huge batch of that! Eat it throughout the week. Also some low carb cheddar bay biscuits. Also make a batch for the week so all I have to do is heat up for a snack or a side.
  • hijofrizbe
    hijofrizbe Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Snack is definitely Rebel Cherry Chip ice cream ::drool:: - I would have to say that for dinner is chicken wings in the air fryer and this homemade keto blue cheese dressing/dip. Breakfast is poached egg over bacon or ham.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    cheese and pepperoni
  • daisy3k1966
    daisy3k1966 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a favorite fat bomb recipe they like? I'm having trouble getting my fats in.
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Love this cereal/ topper !

uco19ji7053p.jpeg
  • vivmiller08
    vivmiller08 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have a favorite fat bomb recipe they like? I'm having trouble getting my fats in.

I've got a lemon, creamed coconut recipe somewhere that I'll post.

My favourite side to go with chicken is loads of fried mushrooms, mustard and double cream YUMMY! Great combo of low carb + high fat.
  • camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I love peanut butter, too much. So this is my fav fat bomb: https://lowcarbyum.com/low-carb-peanut-butter-cup-squares/
  • rmac18
    rmac18 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I recently discovered a new keto treat in Lowrey’s microwave Pork Rinds.
  • res2011
    res2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pepperoni and cream cheese with some siracha on it - current fav snack that feels naughty
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Rebel butter pecan ♥️
  • lucy662017
    lucy662017 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Caramel KETO ice cream bar!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    Avocados
  • Cher1e1n2
    Cher1e1n2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    One ounce Cream cheese with berries bought frozen and almonds.