September 29 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    9/29
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
    No im not in the winner circle.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I am yes x's 3 - and still hanging on for the winner's circle
  • heidipatterson100
    Options
    Pass day 2

Today was a planned cheat day. I promised myself that if I made it to near the end of the month without using any cheat days I would give myself a vegan pizza and cheesecake day. I did use one cheat day, but I only went 5 calories over my limit that day, so I was kind to myself. Daiya cheesecake did not disappoint! My stomach was not used to that much rich food though, so I did end up feeling a little sick. Lol...and maybe I should not have used food as a reward, but YOLO. Anyway, I am looking so forward to getting back on track tomorrow.
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    Whoa... a 5.5 mile spin fastest in a long time my knees feel great!!! Walked at lunch 1.64 miles humid but done before the rain. Logged tracked and under.

I am working really hard to reduce my carbs my usual through mfp is 154 but I have been aiming for 130 I have been able to meet most days my motivation? I DO NOT want cholesterol medication it’s in my hands to change granted my ldl is 8 points over average but 8 pts to high for me. Thank you my mfp for the challenges this one and Hogwarts keeps me motivated 🙂
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 12 mile bike ride.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79 I'm sorry to see you be so close to the finish line. I was on vacation for 11 days, so there was no way to track, I'm not in the Winner's Circle either. You and I can look forward to October!!
    Rick
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Sept 29

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen close? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)
    I will definitely make the winner's circle.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • Sunshinfit
    Sunshinfit Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Pass day 8
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, many hours of disinfecting the public areas of my workplace due to the virus, plus slow walking, plus carrying my own supplies
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass days 4/3
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2

Today was a planned cheat day. I promised myself that if I made it to near the end of the month without using any cheat days I would give myself a vegan pizza and cheesecake day. I did use one cheat day, but I only went 5 calories over my limit that day, so I was kind to myself. Daiya cheesecake did not disappoint! My stomach was not used to that much rich food though, so I did end up feeling a little sick. Lol...and maybe I should not have used food as a reward, but YOLO. Anyway, I am looking so forward to getting back on track tomorrow.

Dear Heidi @heidipatterson100,
    I found the same thing. I really don’t like those foods anymore since I pay attention to how they make me feel. It’s good news, as loosening those foods hold on us makes maintenance Much Easier!!

Try calling them Pass Days rather than Cheat Days. :) Who are you cheating?

Perhaps some vegan pizza can fit into the other days of the month? Ditto a sliver of cheesecake. Making friends with them gives you back the power & control!!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    Sept 29
    Tracked all
    Exercised in AM to be sure I’d get it in with the heat!
    Calories under 300 (makes up for some of yesterday)

💚
    Got great labs today😄😄😄😄😄😄