RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many positives!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Rick
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79, so true...sometimes we just need new clothes!! I can understand not buying a whole new wardrobe when in the active process of downsizing one's body, but a few well fitting pieces are key. So much of this journey is mental, and no one feels good in clothes that don't fit properly, whether they are too small or too big!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Hulya_79 Congratulations on your new clothes and the more healthy you!
    Rick
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    thanks @RangerRickL :)
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    @Hulya_79 Congrats on your new clothes; it feels great to look good and have people comment on your progress to date!
    My NSV is that although I am not logging consistently this month, I remain committed to MFP and this journey. I am 7 pounds lighter than I was a year ago; when looking at a picture taken last year, it is definitely noticeable that my stomach is smaller. This reinforced my commitment. I'm still working out my 'binge-eating' tendencies but I have improved in that my binges are low calorie choices and limited. It does put me over my calorie goal but it is considerably lower than my past binge days.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Jana_2020
    Congratulations to you too!
    Rick
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    @Jana_2020 Thank you!. Congrats for your success too! The commitment is the magic wand everyone is looking for losing weight easily.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    Sept 15

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen close? Yes

Pass day 0/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records)

My NSV's is consistency in keeping with the the UAC guide even when it's been very busy.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,398 Member
    Options
    My NSV is that I have made huge progress in getting all my snakes to slither in formation ... (I have been describing the work-load that was giving me sooo much stress as "a ball of snakes") I have made it past "kluge" to "decent-results beta-test" and am finishing "final refinements" over this week. (sings slightly off-key) " I did it MYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAYYYYYYY!"

(for those who might not know: Merrium-Webster dictionary defines "kluge" as a haphazard or makeshift solution to a problem and especially to a computer or programming problem

The "how do I DOO this work-flow at all without panicking over whether I am missing something for even ONE micro-project, let alone keep straight where each of the dozen currently in-play micro-projects (plus 6 just PRETENDING to be dormant that might start moving at any moment ... ) are on their ever-shifting individual spectra" problem sprang primarily from lack of documented procedures on the computer ... and the fact that my memory tends to be visually-prompted but my at-home work computer refuses to talk to either of my at-home printers.
  • Jana_2020
    Options
    @Jana_2020
    Congratulations to you too!
    Rick

Ty!
  • Jana_2020
    Options
    Hulya_79 wrote: »
    @Jana_2020 Thank you!. Congrats for your success too! The commitment is the magic wand everyone is looking for losing weight easily.

Ty!