September 8 Sign In

Options

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited September 2020
    Options
    @RangerRickL so sorry your back pain has reappeared. Hope you get some relief soon.

@josefinejem Sounds like you're thinking your way through your problem -- making the overnight oats ahead of time is a smart move. I've been in maintenance since last November. I would put food prep at the top of the list to keep my weight and health under control.

@heidipatterson100 and @keith250in2021 Congrats on the weight lost! Doing great!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I used my first pass day of September
  • josefinejem
    josefinejem Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No.. I got my 4000 plus steps in, but it was all day.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No

I have another pass day! That makes 4. I am still going to try everyday!!

I'm also on four pass days, but going to keep going! It's the consistency and routine and not giving up that matters (or so I'm told 😁) - let's prove to ourselves that we can.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Yes for all three. I've lost 7 pounds so far. Cravings are getting a little worse but I'm glad I've stuck with it so far. Thanks all!

Hey @keith250in2021
    Awesome!

What approaches are you taking with the cravings?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,133 Member
    Options
    Sept 8
    Tracked all
    Under by 408 cals ❣️
    Yoga 50 mins & vigorous mopping for 30 mins - couldn’t believe how high my heart rate got with the latter! Haha

@RangerRickL Sorry you are dealing with that & glad you can walk comfortably. Sending healing wishes. 💞
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes for all three. I've lost 7 pounds so far. Cravings are getting a little worse but I'm glad I've stuck with it so far. Thanks all!

A trick I learned in WW was to eat a dill/sour pickle when cravings got to be too much. Something about the vinegar wipes the mouth cravimg away. Congratulations on your loss. It's a great motivator.