• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    Exercised minimum 20 minutes: Pilates (25) Water walking & swim (20)
    Stayed under calorie goal: No
    Tracked all calories: No

Today may be another pass day :# I have a cookout to go to, will be lots of drinks and desserts to try to avoid but I will do my best to stay focused on my goals

The first month or two is always "discovery time". Just keep coming back, and the new habits will eventually solidify with some helpful support from us.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    rstanford3 wrote: »
    Yes X 3, but barely. Very challenging week. Classes started up - totally online. I am not used to sitting at a desk staring at and talking to a screen all day. My students are not prepared for online learning. Teaching used to be so much fun, but this is hellish. :(

A LOT of teachers are feeling like that. My BFF is retiring from teaching in Dec ... and her final 4 months won't be with live-action colleagues. (She had to apply for "virtual school" position for multiple higher-risk factors)
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Last of my Friday's off work - more that 15,300 steps (mostly exergame)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? WAY under eat vs burn ratio
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Sure did

Days goals met: 4
    Pass days used: 0
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,000 Member
    Options
    Sept 4

Yes tracked all

Yes under by 65 cals

Yes 22 arms wts/bands & 1:16 walk - air was ok - SO nice to get out!!!!

A Good Day

💚 = in my maintenance range

@RangerRickL I hope your back is feeling better.

Stay safe, my friends 💞
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Am sure I posted here but maybe not... 3 x yes
  • nennie8888
    nennie8888 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Exercise was 30 min lap swimming
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    September 4
    Exercise: Yes, 40 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    karenesg wrote: »
    Exercised minimum 20 minutes: Pilates (25) Water walking & swim (20)
    Stayed under calorie goal: No
    Tracked all calories: No

Today may be another pass day :# I have a cookout to go to, will be lots of drinks and desserts to try to avoid but I will do my best to stay focused on my goals

The first month or two is always "discovery time". Just keep coming back, and the new habits will eventually solidify with some helpful support from us.

@BMcC9, and @karenesg, not to mention that September also starts with a long weekend, which is a challenge all on its own!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @BMcC9, and @karenesg, not to mention that September also starts with a long weekend, which is a challenge all on its own!

and it is the THIRD month in a ROW to do so! (if you are in Canada or the USA) - no more months starting like that again until next summer (although Easter can vary from year to year)
  • amymh41
    amymh41 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3