Fat Fast

Options
2»

Replies

• SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Check out my food diary for Mon through Third this week, I did the fast fat again. Exactly 1000 calories on most days.

Ok, I checked out your diary. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Fat Fast should be closer to 90% fat and very low protein.
  • christineellis
    christineellis Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    First day today. Had my BPC coffee this morning. Then a serving of Macadamia nuts around 10. It's 11:30 and I'm starving. Trying to wait as long as I can until I eat again.

Oh no! Sorry you are hungry. Should only be for the first day, I hope!
  • christineellis
    Options
    I did 5 days of the Fat Fast

SW = 162.5
    CW = 156.5

6 lbs - whoohoo! I had been lingering around 158 for 2-3 weeks and then splurged over Labor Day weekend and went up to 162.

I did eat close to 1200 calories each day of the FF, but it still worked. Now I have changed my macros to induction levels. 20 carbs per day and 1400 calories a day. Will do that for a week and then start upping the carbs to see what I can tolerate. My ultimate goal is 145, so not too far to go.
  • christineellis
    Options
    Check out my food diary for Mon through Third this week, I did the fast fat again. Exactly 1000 calories on most days.

Ok, I checked out your diary. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought the Fat Fast should be closer to 90% fat and very low protein.

You can look at my diary too, if you like. I was closer to 85% fat, 10% protein on most days.
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    Thanks Christine. That was really helpful. I don't seem to be as hungry today, thank goodness. :)
  • timwhoa
    timwhoa Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    you 2 are going to motivate me to get out my butter again, lol, i am going to stand on the scale saturday morning, and with half the month gone by, if its not close to my Sept goal of 300 pounds, I too will be joining you both on the fat fast, ill probably do it for 3 days each of the 2 remaining weeks, and see if I can force the scale down to my sept goal,, it usually works, just have to indure the fat fast mental torture,, lol
  • christineellis
    Options
    Anyone ever heard of putting raw eggs in your BulletProof Coffee??? Just read about it over on the Primal/Paleo blog. A little scary, but I might have to try it this weekend!
  • SOOZIE429
    Options
    I lasted 2 days on the Fat Fast. Way too hungry. However, I did lose 1.6 lbs. So I'm good with that. However my calories were higher than a typically fat fast and I still lost. So I'm thinking I need to eat that way normally, meaning lower carb and much higher fat, like 80%. I'll see how it works for me. I want to lose 7 more lbs this month to get to my first big goal.

As far as an egg in my delicious BPC? Not happening! YUCK! :noway:
  • christineellis
    Options
    I'm thinking I need to eat that way normally, meaning lower carb and much higher fat, like 80%. I'll see how it works for me. I want to lose 7 more lbs this month to get to my first big goal.

As far as an egg in my delicious BPC? Not happening! YUCK! :noway:

No problem with 80% fat, I think I have mine set at 5% carb, 25% protein and 70% fat right now.

Guess we are done with the Fat Fast thread. :flowerforyou:
  • abbyolurin1
    abbyolurin1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add you christineelli to check out your diary during the fat fast. Has the fat fast weight loss remained constant for any of you?