From the Mod Desk FYI: MFP Wants Input on Net Carbs Feature!

Options
baconslave
baconslave Posts: 6,952 Member
Alex has a post inside MFP Suggestions?Feedback in the Main Forum requesting input on the new net carbs feature. And I said (to myself) "We have a Net Carbs Feature?!?!" Apparently so. Shows how much I'm paying attention these days :lol:
As you hopefully have noticed, we recently launched a Net Carbs feature for those who want to track their Net Carbs.

If you have been using this feature, we'd love to hear your thoughts on what you like about it, what you dislike about it, what you would like to see us add, etc...

Please use this thread for discussion for people who are actually using this feature - off topic posts will be removed.

If you are using the Net Carb feature, or if you discover that there is one for the first time and use to see how it works :joy: , please visit Alex's post and comment so they can refine that feature.
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10809722/looking-for-feedback-from-members-using-our-new-net-carbs-feature#latest

I was promised that there'd be no anti-low-carb shenanigans tolerated on the thread so no worries there. Please go check it out. Thanks!