Bronwyn’s OMAD

Options
2»

Replies

• kbmichb
    kbmichb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I will be transparent here. I was really bad yesterday! I didn’t do OMAD and I binge ate mostly on dark chocolate. I ate like 6-7 Moser Roth chocolate bars. I ate 2,707 calories. I wasn’t even keto lol.

I was very caffeinated that my heart rate was 115. I have never been effected like this by caffeine, but I ate a s*** load of dark chocolate. I slept only 5 hours and my heart rate right now is 103. It’s still kind of high!

Anyway... I LOST WEIGHT!!!! Lol!!!! I was annoyed with my weight being stuck at 243 lbs and I was like “F*** it!!!” and binged.

I lost weight!!! I woke up to 241.8 lbs. I think it might be menstrual hormones, or I was just burning the calories off from a high heart rate. I havent had my TOTM yet.
  • kbmichb
    Options
    Sept 31: 243 lbs

Oct 1: 242.6 lbs

Oct 2: 241.8 lbs

I haven’t been binging and just doing carnivore/ketovore. But I am back down lol.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Nice.
  • kbmichb
    Options
    I’m 240.4 lbs! I have lost 79.6 lbs! It’s also a migraine headache day (hormones) so I’ve been in bed hiding all day.
  • kbmichb
    Options
    239.2 lbs this morning!!! I overate on my calories adding more fat than usual.

But I have lost 80 lbs since dealing with my weight at the start of 2017. 3 years is a long progress but I think I’m getting better? Idk. I’m learning new things and I need to learn how to be better at coping instead of turning to foods. Also deal with FOMO (fear of missing out).
  • kbmichb
    Options
    238.6 lbs! Fat is not my enemy!
  • kbmichb
    Options
    237.6 lbs

If I eat more than a pound of meat, I gain weight. :P

Also I if I eat too much fat then I’ll get really full to sick feeling.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!!! That is awesome results!!!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome :+1: Keep up the good work :)