Weigh in 4

Options
clarkeje1
clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
Hopefully you guys are still making progress and staying on track :) I'm worried about the scale tomorrow but I've had a rough week so I know next week will be better.

Replies

• ttruhol
    ttruhol Posts: 4,326 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I did not get as much exercise as I wanted to in this week, we will have to see what happens tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,627 Member
    Options
    I'm 158.8. Up a pound from last week but that is due to working extra double shifts and not being able to work out as much, combined with pizza and Chipotle from earlier in the week. I should be able to get down to 156 next week because I have all my workouts scheduled and more time to plan meals :)
  • Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    176 this morning!! Slowly but surely! I think my choices this week were mixed. But I think I found my breakthrough hopefully.
  • hmhteacher
    hmhteacher Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    170.6 today! .1 away from my half way!!
  • misssixty60
    Options
    -0.6 lost but made my 10 pound mark yesterday. I am struggling with my meal plan but the scale is moving..slowly...

24478653.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • tmm_0127
    tmm_0127 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 143ish.

@_@

My body seems to like it where we are, though I've been amping up the weights so I might just be redistributing weight instead of losing.
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Experienced a gain, but I think that was due to TOM.
  • Geekyfatgirl
    Geekyfatgirl Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Stuck at 143ish.

@_@

My body seems to like it where we are, though I've been amping up the weights so I might just be redistributing weight instead of losing.

I experience the same with weight lifting. The pounds come off slower or seem to not come off at all, but I've noticed a bit more toning. Hopefully I can get on a groove here.