just found keto ice cream!

Options
brenn24179
brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
keto choc chip ice cream is really good. Also, the raspberry, yum. I usually dont like any kind of diet ice creams but these are really yummy. I hated the Halo ice cream. Give it a try! I am all for yummy low carb foods!

Replies

• eneild
    eneild Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Rebel brand? If so, it’s really good! I like the cherry chip one. I’m also a big fan of the Enlightened chocolate peanut butter and marshmallow peanut butter.
  • brenn24179
    brenn24179 Posts: 2,144 Member
    Options
    yes I like Rebel but expensive. I tried Breyers low carb ice cream which is cheaper. $3.50 for big thing of it, choc was so creamy and good.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Options
    brenn24179 wrote: »
    yes I like Rebel but expensive. I tried Breyers low carb ice cream which is cheaper. $3.50 for big thing of it, choc was so creamy and good.

I miss breyers. I can't find it anywhere. And i can never do the keto ice cream due to the calorie content. I mean 600-800 calories a pint (single serving for me). Heck no... Ill stick to halo top.
  • MsHappyAss77
    MsHappyAss77 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    dl1fcumcn6n4.jpeg

This has been the only keto ice cream I have found that was dry and blah to me. I would swear this is just ice cream!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've really liked the Enlightened products that I've tried. I haven't tried their tub ice creams, but their bars are great.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options

This has been the only keto ice cream I have found that was dry and blah to me. I would swear this is just ice cream!

@MsHappyAss77 what brand is that ice cream in the picture?
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,964 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    I've really liked the Enlightened products that I've tried. I haven't tried their tub ice creams, but their bars are great.

I agree! This brand is available at my local grocery store.

Their tub ice cream is also really good. Check out the Red Velvet flavor. YUMMY! Tastes like regular ice cream to me. :o Just have to let it defrost a bit before diving in. I find Keto ice creams are firm and need to defrost in order to enjoy. Fine by me. Good stuff!
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Seems like I'm at the opposite end of the spectrum. I like my ice cream hard enough to chew. Melty ice cream disgusts me.